Reviews for See You Soon
dark.angel.281 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is really emotional, man, i felt the stab of pain when Raph said those horrible things to Leo, but i'm glad he had the courage to apologize, love it!
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
oh shit...i cried so much my room flooded! so heartbreaking!
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great and story :)
Just-Caro chapter 1 . 8/1/2007 eyes got all misty on Mikey's part.

I really hate goodbyes - they're so depressing. I liked how you went into detail with just how awful it is.

The call from Raph was so sweet. got my eyes all misty

anyway, i loved it!

OSYH chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I was hoping for a fic like this to come out. I was SO disappointed that there wasn't a goodbye between the brothers, so thank you!

And that episode was pretty much awesome. (I've never tried a kumquat before, so I can't really tell you what it is besides the fact that it's a small, orange fruit.)
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
The Leo Raph relationship i find is always the most intriguing! Nice!
AJsHellCat chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
very well done...I liked it alot. you captured each of their personalities perfectly. way to go.
Carayzee Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Very touching story, Leo's Katana-Babe. I think you've accurately hit the nail on the head in regards to what those painfully long minutes of good-bye's must have been like. I'm not sure if I quite agree with your theory about Leo's temper ("They thought it was recent, due to their latest battle with the Shredder. They were wrong"). But, hey, that's why it's so interesting to write one's thoughts down and present them for others to read; it gives you food for thought. ;) Have a good one!

~Carayzee Anonymous
lost-katana chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Sorry this is short, but awesome take on this! I loved it!

Ah, I gotta go paint! See ya soon!

Reijiro chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This was incredibly sweet. You always seem to get into Leos' head really well. The other guys too, for that matter. Would have liked to see a little more of Splinters' take on things, though I can't remember that episode too well now, so maybe it was covered more in the show.

My favourite bit was Raphs' call at the end, gave me a catch in my throat!

Btw, a 'kumquat' is an asian fruit, kinda hard to explain what they're like. Sort of a cross between an orange and a grape! But there's a page on them on Wikipedia if you're keen to find out more about them. They're often served as a dessert in chinese restauarnts here in Perth, very yummy with ice-cream!

I absolutely loved 'What Colour Is My Life Today' and I've been meaning to catch up with reading dozens of fics, 'Writing on the Wall' being pretty close to the top of that list. Been a bit preoccipied lately with the arrival of my third son a couple of months ago, but slowly getting a bit more time to read again. I'll be sure to leave you a review when I do.

PrettyMistakes chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Man, I almost let lose of the tears, there! Dude, you're really good at this! Very beautifully written!
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
*blinks* You call that short? 'Twas pretty long in my opinion.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. I love brotherly moments. :D
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This is really emotional. I'm actually crying.
Ash1984 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
How sweet! I knew Raph would end up telling Leo his true feelings. He can't stay all hard-headed and tough for too long. I really liked how you portrayed the guys' personalities. I, too, feel there is not enough "brotherly moments" in the show. Great job!
Neatsue chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was short? Well i would hate to see a long one. wait no i wouldnt ;). Anyway i loved the story