Reviews for Hime-chan's Ribbon: the White Chocolate Day Gift
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
That was really sweet. I wonder what happened to Don after this? Anyways, were you ever going to write the next chapter? It's been some time since you've updated the story. Anyways, great job writing up this great fic! :P

Later,

Wolfy
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
That was so sweet! I like it but it's only one chapter. Are you going to write the next chapter? Please do. If you can't think of a new idea for the next chapter, o well. .-;
Kristy chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Oh that was really sweet. It was almost as if it was a real episode. Short and concise too. Good job.
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
That was really good u should make at least one more chapter though like about what happened with slimeball:b
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Please write more Hime-chan no ribbon fanfics like that!

I really loved that fanfic!
Joanchan chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
That was great! But I'm a bit confused. Why'd that Don character have to come out? Nice story nevertheless!

Anime Love to all,

Tamahomeluver
MetaSigma chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Cute, a rather kawaii story. I didn't see a reason to add the secondary character, but it worked out pretty good.
RiKa1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Awww...That was so sweet! I'm a real big fan of Hime-chan no Ribbon, but I only read the manga. Hm...Series, where are you? Anyway this was really very nice, the portrayal of the blossoming relationship is there. WONDERFUL
Kosame ni Urouro chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Aww, cute -. It could have easily been an episode in the real show :P
Stragusmagus chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
This story was way cool. The 'don' character seemed out of place (who was he supposed to be?). Anyways, you should mention the fact that don's birthday is 1-29-80 and hime-chan's birthday is 1-30-80. Also, hime-chan likes baseball the best (episode 1, remember?). All in all, this is a very cool fanfic (and not just because i'm in it).
CaptainJerkFace chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! *sigh* I'm okay. I checked the Hime-chan no Ribbon section when I first joined , and all they had were those NC-17 ones! Not exactly what I wanted to read. Hime-chan No Ribbon is just..not that kind of story! Hime-chan is one of my fav. anime's and manga's! I'm so happy to see something like this! I really liked it! It was great! I remember watching that episode of Hime-chan No Ribbon and wondering if they would ever have one where Daichi gave Hime-chan the chocolate on White Chocolate day. I watched all 61 episodes..and I found out they weren't. I was really happy and surprised to she this here. _ This is the longest review I've ever written! I think I need to watch Hime-chan Again and try my hand at some HCNR fanfiction! What ya think? I'm the first to review. I thought I'd make it long 'cause I know not many people read the Hime-chan stuff. And this fic deserves a lot more than one review! Keep up the good work!

Kari