Reviews for Dark, or Just Misunderstood?
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This is SO amazing! I love the way your writing flows and how angry Raven and Malchior were at each other! And an evil Rorek...I LOVE this!
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Aww this is such a cruel cliff hanger... MORE PLEASE! 3
Kayla Velasco chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Dang it! This is the second AWESOME fanfic i've read about this particular episode and y'all both havent updated in YEARS! D'X You're killing me...seriously. Update. Please. Please. PLEASE. UPDATE!
J.Jocelyn chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really really like this. Update please.
KittyInBoyShorts chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Update update please!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I always had a soft spot for the dark and misunderstood character. And your version of Melchior is very believable.
Alarnia chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
this kicks ss! hope you update soon!
An0n chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is very good and involves my favorite TT pairing. I've read it twice and I really hope you choose to continue this story at some point.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
all right! Finally someone thought of this! I have this great idea for a fic, similar in Idea to this, but I can't post it becasue I'm not a member of .:( This is a great idea, you just need to explain more about where the characters are and what there doing. I mean is Raven Dreaming? or is something else happining? HAs she gone missing and and the end she will appear to the other teen titans, with Malchior in a transdimintional flash that allows them to cross over to Jump City and out of where ever they are now.? Other then that, this is really cool. I hope you do well.:) keep writing:)
the nothing chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Rorek verus Malchior and Malchior is the good guy. This is gonna be fun! Keep on writing okay! Please.
Deshwitat'slover chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
When you going to write more?
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Oh My Gosh.

GOLLY GOSH.

GOLLY GOLLY GOSH.

Pure Genius. No, Seriously . I Swear, I Will Have To Start A Revolt If You Leave It Like That!

Brilliance . Write Back ]
heartslogos chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
OMG THIS IS SO FRICKING AWESOME! Please don't leave it there, i gotta find out what happens next.
Mariah chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Keep going! It's wonderful! I love it, keep going!
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
that was great! i loved it! please please update asap! PLEASE! bye :) ;)