Reviews for The Sound of Snow
Robaezica W chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Love it! ;)
SeriliaNight chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
OMG I just have no words it's was so amazing, was it too fluffy, to me HECK TO THE NO to me there is no such thing as too much fluff. Ps all the RobStar stories I have read from you have made it to my top ten list, currently this story is my number one.
diannis chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
love it
madsty chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
best chapter so far so magical
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I would been like "Oh shit, bro! He fucking know!"
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Overall, I found the story very pleasant! It was a good, quick read.

I did find it rushed, as I've already commented on, and desperately wished for some anger from Kori. She *is* kind and gentle, but no one is going to open their arms wide when someone who left without a word a decade before suddenly comes back. Though the fantasy aspect of it was endearing.

I ADORE the idea though. It would have been so cool if the couldn't recognize each other and Starfire find out first. Haven't seen one of those yet.
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
I'm not sure I iked how Kori was portrayed in this chapter. I mean, not one bit of anger built up in NINE years. People change drastically in that time span. And then for Richard to propose so suddenly. "It's true love" and "Starfire is the most gentle being in the universe" can only go so far. She's gotta feel something towards his abrupt return other than acceptance and utter love.

But I'm loving this story. :3
Jack2495 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I loved the arctical and I LOVED THIS STORY! great job seriously! It was so awesome and worth reading!
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Wow this is really good! And original! Nice job! ;)
The PinK BandiT chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Bleh. All characters, especially bb, were really ooc. Do you read the comics? Cuz they are all reeeeeaaaally different now. And it was a little too fluffy. Like on the verge of starfire being a downright idiot and robin bring a creepy stalker. I really like your other stories, but this one, I'm afraid, is not my favorite.
elevenhurricanes chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
As a news reporter myself- okay, I'm just a high school journalist, but still- I was very pleased with the interview. I read through it and found it to be interesting, because I wanted to hear what he said.

And, more brownie points, because Kori asked all the right questions that a good reporter should ask. ;)

Now I'm blabbering, so I'll just shut up and go on reading.

-Kaila Nicole

6. Yes sadly it was 'lacking' didn't expect all this

7. I think BB was kinda OCC and Raven at times

8. The end was...good but i gotta tell u i didn't expect that

9. The story length was fine in my opinion

10. Hmm future stories...maybe a highschool fic? I really like those :)

Okay i guess thats it!

-BG
Star of Airdrie chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
this all and all was very good - very sweet, nice emotions, good descriptions. An excellent fic!
Star of Airdrie chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
very cute - I like the interview and of course the subtext - well done.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
great descriptions, good start. Well written!