Reviews for Not Fine
anthropologist chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I really loved this. I can't tell you enough how nice it is to find a really meaningful, insightful Izzie/Alex piece on here. This had the right touch of ambiguity without being too confusing or too intense. I hope to read more Izzie/Alex work from you!
AuburnCollision chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
you depict his character really well. alex, i mean. okay so now i'm going to go through your work and scrutinize everything i like. dislike. or the stuff in between :) but mostly like. i don't think i caught anything i disliked.

"Hi Alex," Izzie says as she breezes past him in an instant before he can even respond in any way but sitting up like a shot. He leans back to watch her gathering charts, checks his watch, and mutters a "Fuck" before going to the fifth floor to find Sloan.

something alex would totally do. sit up like a bullet. he's so surprised she's there...after her long absence. mm. i like so far. in character.

There's less flirting with female patients (or females in general), more professionalism, and only one bone dry capp.

haha. lexie, i'm guessing. definitely lexie. maybe lexie has gone out of alex's life and back into sloan's? hrm up to interpretation i guess, but i like, i like a lot. haha, especially since i never quite favored the karev/lex pairing.

She orders an espresso with cream. He recognizes the order, she's with Addison today.

he knows her so well. everything about her. she's like the one thing that made such a great impact on him. and he knows it. he shouldn't know her habits, but he does. because she matters to him.

"I mean, you're both pretty boys who screw every pretty girl who's willing. You're perfect for each other."

okay i can KINDA see izzie saying this. but...hm idk, it's a bit...blunt for her? i'm not sure. and his response...deadpan. okay i can see maybe why since izzie stevens just came back...but alex karev is the kinda guy who just walks away.

and the idea of being fine. obviously, they're not. they're all just wearing masks. the way you ended it - perfectperfectperfect! he's not fine, but he says he is. just like izzie stumbles over her words and says she's fine - but she isn't.

okay i'm done with my review. hope this wasn't too long lol :)
EugeneElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I've literally just read every single one of your GA fics and they're all amazing! But I have to say, this is my favourite. Alex/Izzie are definitely my favourite couple on the show and you wrote Alex so comprehensively. I loved this line: "Alex will go to bed with that hot brunette who won't have a dead fiancee breathing down his neck" Absolutely beautiful.
mel60 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow. Love it! Love this version of Alex.
annie chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
i love alex so ya i hope u have him and iz together
lil smiles chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Oh, it's dark, me liketh it! Glad someone decided to get inside of our favourite love to hate Dr. Karev. More please :)
MonaGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
The story is complete? So why didn't you post more chapters? I want more! Fantastic story so far! Please update!