Reviews for Just Another Day
liron-aria chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Ahh this was so cute! I love your Ryou/Seto/Bakura stories, it's such an interesting pairing! I think you're the only person I've found who ships it; how did you start?

Speaking of threesomes - I read your awesome analysis of Seto on your website (seriously awesome, you put into words a lot of things I feel about Seto as well), and I was wondering what you meant when you said that Marik/Malik would be bad for Seto?

Anyway, back on point - this story was really awesome, thank you for sharing!
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
cool. love it
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Well, I for one loved every minute of it. ;P
scaryghost chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I actually really liked the ending of this. I thought the entire thing was very cute and well done.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
So Kaiba's bday is on oct. 26, eh? I must remember that 3 Do you know when Ryou's is? Isn't is sept. 2nd?
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Ryu: *sighs* I LOVE this story… SO kawaii…

Soma: *grins* yeah, what she said. Damn I love threesomes… and damn I love Bakura…

Sylv: I especially loved that phrase where Ryou calls Yugi’s group a “merry band of moronic misfits”. Brilliant alliteration, and rather funny to boot!

Soma: I also love how evasive Bakura/Ryou is in this story, talking lots but saying little. Brilliant the way you manage that without making it look ridiculous!

Ryu: Heh, Seto is so stubborn… and DOESN’T resort to force and threats to get his way all the time. But it’s so cute how he automatically does what Ryou says at the beginning without even thinking about it!

Soma: *sly grin* And he was interested enough in Bakura/Ryou to actually actively search for any sign of him when he just vanished… I wonder why…

Sylv: I like how much you make Ryou loathe Yugi and his group so much; it fits to his personality much better than the usual “oh yeah, it’s in the past, lets all be friends again!” kind of thing. Plus I find the “happy-always-smiling-likes-everone”-Ryou rather shallow. A darker Ryou, one that can hate just as much as his other… that is much more interesting.

Soma: Heh… I love Ryou’s line “There’s a lot of things I don’t joke about. Food is one of them.” He’s right, too… food is IMPORTANT.

Ryu: Aw, Mokuba is so kawaii! “Equal opportunity stressor” indeed… poor him, with a workaholic brother like Seto… well, at least they love each other! _

Soma: On a side note, you might have realised that we’re reviewing this while reading it… for the third time by now… heh, your story is just that great!

Sylv: *shakes head* Flatterer.

Soma: It’s not flattery when it’s true!

Ryu: *giggles* I’m just imagining a cute little white Ryou-kitten growling angrily (or trying to…) at Seto… so adorable… o

Soma: *laughs insanely* Oh dear, Seto is just TOO clueless! “to bed” indeed… how could you POSSIBLY expect Ryou NOT to think of the “other meaning”…

Sylv: Aw, I love the description of the kiss! It’s brilliant! And most people manage to make flavours of other people inexcusably cheesy, but you pulled it off perfectly! And Seto is too cute… “enjoyable”… can’t he think of any better word? XD His follow-up thoughts make it all the more amusing…

Ryu: Aw… its so sweet how Seto accepts BOTH of them so quickly… it’s surprising how COMFORTABLE he is with being with the TWO of them… (damn why doesn’t this stupid thing enable italics…)

Soma: The end is adorable. But… I wish you’d have stuck with the novella… t’would have been more for us to read… :’(

Sylv: She’s right, you know… on the other hand, this review is long enough by FAR as it is. So anyway, thanks a LOT for writing this! We enjoy re-reading it every time!

Ryu: *grins* Before I forget… *favs* Ja ne! _
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Yet again, really good. And you know, after everything that's happened to and around them, I bet nothing is ever going to phase those four again.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
MUHAHAHA YAY for the threesome! - Thanks for the ficcie!
Poison'd chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
You should honestly think about extending it into a novella then! This was beautiful and I want to know more. I prefer just Antagoshipping, but Rypu is a little more mature and they're like two sides of the same person anyways.

This was an awfully beautiful read. Thank you for that.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Hmm. Nice. They're both rather lonely characters. I love it when they're paired together.

Ja ne.

Liiana
yepoleq chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow, this fic is beautifully written - I don't think I've ever seen this pairing written so well before - hope to see more of this pairing from you :) great writing

~yepoleg
wallsmex chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh, wow, I love this, though the review is late.

Was the magic getting separate bodies, or...?
Anette Chase chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Heh. Wow. Another great fic. I loved it, it's great. Wish I could get something like that for my birthday... '
xt1me chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Thank you for a Bakura/Kaiba/Ryou fic that’s not laden down with angst. (I don’t mind angst but it’s rarely done well.) This was sweet, thank you.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This was really good. I love Seto and Bakura/Ryou together. I hope they found what they were looking for so they can stay with Seto.