Reviews for Fruit Basket
Aww! Cute!
The Lost Kid chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aww that was sweet
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Another great shortcut of yours. Very mean daddy DiNozzo here in it. What the team does is a merciful lie and Tony as a master of deflection will not delve in it. Really great work - as all your stories.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Great fic! I really enjoyed this story, and it was just dead on. However, we know from flesh and blood that, in truth, no one ever told Tony's father. However, since this was published before that was aired, discrepancy forgiven. I really loved reading this though. You are a great writer, and I fully intend to jump on and read everything else you have written for NCIS. I won't be reading highlander or A team stuff, 'cause I don't know any of that so it would make no sense to me.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Stunning story. I loved the emotions weaved through it, and could totally see it as a scene from an episode, dialogue and all. Beautiful writing, as always :)
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awesome. Very character deep, and in charcter to boot. Love the details of the gifts, they all put thought into what to give him while his dad gave him a fruit basket. LAME. But Gibbs 'then why isn't he eating' was priceless.

pj
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Aww! That was so sweet! I love how Gibbs is taking care of DiNozzo. I like how Gibbs is stepping up to fill the dad role for Tony. The little girl sending Tony a card was a nice touch. Great last line. :) Great job! *claps*
NCISchick chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
yay! loved the story to bits it was so fantastic it was really well written!

Love NCISchick xoxoxoxo (TATE 4 eva!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This was great!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
You are a master at showing us a Gibbs who is all business-like and so on the ball that it appears he has little time for the niceties involved in day-to-day life. But then there's a sick Tony and it is in all those little things that Gibbs does that the extent to which he is bound to his senior field agent is revealed in all its glory.

This was such a feel-good story and I'm still glowing from its effects.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very cute! :) Loved it.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
how sad for tony...at the same time how great for him...to have a family...diverse though it may be! great fic
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
All the good will I gained for Tony's father in the last fic you wrote has just gone up in smoke ;). I'm glad Gibbs was there instead, doing a great job of knowing just what Tony needed and how to keep him motivated.