Reviews for Tarot Reading
yoyowezy chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I never thought Mori could be so bold! Three cheers for Mori! hurray! hurray! hurray! anyway I really really like this. please update soon.
Hita-Chan chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
i love the concept. i really like this story! update soon
KinKitsune01 chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
High Priestess... I have no idea who this connotes to! . Um, anyway, putting that aside I think that this is a cool concept though I can't see what kind of plot it is. Asides from that she picks a card and gets sent to the future, is aged, and meets 1 of her fellow hosts. -3- Um, yeah. I'm not trying to critisize by the way, I'm just confused. And where did the old lady go! Is she going to come back after she's been with each host, and ask "so which one do you choose to spend your future with?" or something like that?

Ah well. Don't mind me! I love it, really. Can't wait to see who the High Priestess is.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
PAMS(Please add more soon)
Hippieplumygirl chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
i love this fic. you're evil for not updating in a YEAR! MEANIE!
al2010 chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Interesting story idea. Please update soon.
Tsuki Kagami chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
PLZ PLZ PLZ Update, I want to know how it turns out!
Diana chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
wow, it was so cool how you did the six card thing. It is very unique and interesting. Waiting for the update cuz i kno it'll be good!:D:D:D
luvskakashi chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
ohh my its awsome
Jail chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Yay~ I'm reviewing!

I'm glad at how the rest of the story unfolded. xD;

Can't wait to see more~ rawr.
silentsilver chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Don't worry on the tarrot card readings, I didn't notice they weren't quite correct, I'm alot of people also missed it. But I bet the next chapter is going to be my favorite *praying please be my shadow lord, please be my shadow lord*
ColourfulKyouya-SenpaiMaybeNot chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
AWESOME JOB! Keep up the good work! :D please update as soon as possible please!~
Uchiha Obitachi chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
heY! i LiKe ThiS sToRy sO mUch! mY FaVoRiTe PaRt WaS ThE 2Nd CHaPtEr! UpDatE!
closeddd sorry chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
This is such a good story! I love how you (or at least I think you are, it's only the second chapter, so I wouldn't know)are going through all of the different hosts. It's really creative.

Keep going, please. I'll be waiting!

silentsilver chapter 2 . 10/31/2006