Reviews for A Family Gathering
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
You wrote Ma Kent and Clark perfectly in character. :)
Ardans chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
The country mouse and city bat. LOL! It never once occurred to me to have Alfred and Martha become a couple, but ,oh, how I would just die to see this within the pages of a DC comic! Excellent story. Childlike petulance is so cute in hulking superheroes.
zulka chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Hahaha. I loved it! I have a feeling he says that to himself every sunday. hahaha. Poor Bruce but deep down he probably is somewhat happy.
Tank chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I completely sympathize... with Dick! XD Gawd I burst out laughing so many times. The Boy Scout is evil, in a way. ;; It's not canon, is it? Martha marrying Alfred, I mean. ; Coz if it did, I can totally see this happening.
Brittany Brown chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
*big grin and laughing* I NEVER thought that Alfred and Martha would join forces. Ha. Poor Bruce. Now he he must put up with Clark's foolishness even more. I can't stop smiling. This is very funny. Thank you. If I had a profile you would be under my favorite maybe I will do that now. Thanks again for the laugh.
Batzi chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
THIS IS GREAT! LOL I LOVE IT! THERE SHOULD BE MORE!
Tressa chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
This is priceless! I was laughing so hard I had to stop to catch my breath. My favorite part was at the end, when he said, He was the Batman! And Batman needed a place to brood. But alas, he can't bring himself to say anything to Martha. This is great. Definately a favorite.
Icha chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
LOL! This is SO funny! I love to think Bruce as Clark's brother. Man... ain't they gonna fight over the same girl?

LOL! Really cool!
Gina Ivy chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
LMAO! Poor Bruce! hehehehehe
the-poette chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Dude, this so rocks my world! I absolutely love the idea...this can't stay a one-shot story...it just can't!
Skoellya Seyth chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Priceless. It's always fun when Bruce and Clark interact and its a neat little situation for them. I always like Bruce as a family guy.
Mr. Qwerty chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Funny little oneshot, but you should have considered explaining the turn of events which lead to the fic's current state of affairs.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Your Ladyship:

There really ought to be more to this story. I mean, yes, it's delightful to watch the invasion of Batman's privacy by his butler's in-laws (the line about him "needing a place to brood" was priceless), but at some point he really ought to have an opportunity to strike back. (Or at least try to strike back - it might actually be funnier if the Kents never even noticed.)

Sincerely,