Reviews for Five Names Angel Called Buffy
niver chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Very lovely story; I could easily imagine all these things happening alongside the canon, or afterwards. Great job.
notevenifyoukillme chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
I forgot to comment this, but I really like it. I like the count-down format, it adds a really suspenseful... daunting? Feel to the fic. I love seeing post NFA fics when they mention After The Fall and what happened. Great job.
notevenifyoukillme chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I really like this; that you've actually written Angels' anger with Buffy. It's really well done.
notevenifyoukillme chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
"my dearest studmuffin of love." Hahahahahahaha. Oh my God, I literally laughed out loud.
jaymartinez chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
The whole story was cool, like the 1st chapter the most lol, its funny in that chick flick style moments. I still don't know why Joss didn't listen to SMG about letting Buffy and Angel have some kind of relationship. Sure they were on 2 different shows but they were both willing to work it out. Hell Sarah and David practically drooled over each other, pictures prove it! GR stupid hollywood ppl lol
boneskittie chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
I like how you described Faith here. Loved that Buffy wouldn't quit until she found Angel.

"They’ve never needed endearments; their names carry everything they are." Love that line.

Buffy and Angel - never understood why Joss didn't "get" what power he yielded when he created this couple. Joss actually said he thought the most powerful relationship Buffy had was with Parker. Poor, clueless, man.
boneskittie chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Yea - I think she would have killed him eventually if he stayed human. ;-D
boneskittie chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Hm...nice.
boneskittie chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Really cute chap.
boneskittie chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
"She's a self centered bitch. He turns a little and catches a glimpse of her unguarded face. She's terrified for him. And worried that his feelings for her have evaporated."

Of all these chapters, I was suprised no one reviewed this one. It was my favorite chap and only one that made me cry. What you said right there did it, you know. I wanted to see a moment like that in that episode, but didn't. Thank heavens for fan fic writers like you to give us what we want.
IT-IS-I.OR-IS-IT chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
coolio, write more plz
natural buff buff chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
I just love your stories. 5 sentences of your texts say sometimes more than 500 of other writers. I love the happy ending. And you gotta love the irish ;)
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
A little mushier than usual, huh? Well, I loved it anyway! I might be addicted to angst, but a little fluff now and then isn't bad either;)
SWChica2005 chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
This last update left me a little bit misty in the eye region. A wonderful update and a perfect way to end the story. I absolutely loved it!
Jessica chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
Oh my god, this is incredible! I really think you need to add another chapter...like an epilogue or something...something happy! PLEASE?