Reviews for Things Not To Do On the NX01
Lt. Mill chapter 14 . 2/9
Can't believe it's over! Will there be a continuation?
221BMadagascarAlley chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
haha brilliant!
Lt. Mill chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
#180. 181 laughed out of my pants!
#190 which reminds me "I'll tell you one thing, Subcommander: if anything happens to Porthos, I'll be the one watering their Alvera trees!"
Sorry, it's my turn to polish hull plating in few hours. Gotta get that sleep.
Lt. Mill chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
"And has everyone stopped reading this? I just wondered, 'cause nobody is reviewing, and I feel unloved. -sniffs-"
C'mon, I obviously do!
Well, it shouldn't really be true to life. But it's funny to imagine what it could've been :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
a new fun beginning! cool!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Okay
Lt. Mill chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Phlox says that the ship is really a zoo (including the real animals in his med), and he sometimes feels himself an enquirer in some way. Interesting opinion.
Sorry, my shift is on. Will finish reading later.
Lt. Mill chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
#113 well, captain always knows his limit. He wouldn't be yodelling. In fact, he would be painting one's face from blue to navy blue. But it's all about friendship.
#114 is known for Klingons, not Andorians. The last are pretty romantic actually (have my word - Thy'lek is one hell of example).
#119 too abusive, I didn't read that one to them. Be aware what you write.
Off the chapter, The Lord of the Rings, Star wars, Ghostbasters..really? I had to explain this the whole 50 minutes! Finally promised to give'em a PADD to read.
You really got me on this one. Have to find out what's next.
Lt. Mill chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Man, it becomes more interesting!
Actually, Malcolm's wedding's next spring. And it's not with Hoshi. They have never been. But for the story's sake...
Lt. Mill chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
It's cool you depict every chapter with different eyes. Good to know it's only a story. Otherwise it'll be illogical :)
Lt. Mill chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
#43 & 44 are completely true to life. Ah, memories...
Glue, seriously? Well, I can understand duct tape. We don't use it (toooo old invention), but glue! Gotta try this out.
Lt. Mill chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
"Don't bite the natives." Goodness, we just couldn't stop laughing! Dad wass definetely in the mood to listen the whole story on that. And Malcolm really started to ponder over some tricks for MACO guys :) Man, you are hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awesome! Thanks!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Hahaha I am dying of laughter here, sadly this fic seems dead as well :(

SE
Ressick chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
I'm one of those Trekkers that isn't terribly fond of Enterprise, but this was freakin' hysterical. And somehow I've even seen enough of the show to picture most of it! Lovely! Thanks!