Reviews for Date
Keidara chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This piece made me smile, several times. It was very subtly OoC, but the parts that were more so made the entire piece a much smoother read. I like the way you wrote this.

-Kei
animefreak892cool4u chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
love the story. it is very cute.
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Again, very nicely done. In character on both accounts and well-written. I enjoyed reading it :D
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Ah, yes. Continue! Great chappie!
ArtemisRein chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
O I like it Do u rp this by any chance?
kimerakeepdr chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
aw! no more? but I wanted to find out what happened on their date! I guess I'll have to use my imagination! *sigh*

Their characters were spot on! but... why did leon have to treat the office because it was his birthday? *confused look*
nightmareofnoir chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
hahaha very funny
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
*huggles fic* Ooh, I adore! This is one of those stories that has a lot to say, but reveals it all very subtly... or so I think? XD Dreams and love, love and dreams... a pet that requires an owner who needs to be taken care of... I like that - Very nice, lovely character interaction throughout; they're just so cute ;) Thanx for the review, by the by!
eyes of gold chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I am so ready for the next chapter.
Sejour Avec Moi chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Hey, I have just started reading what I hope to be my first of many Petshop of Horrors fanfics! Anyhow, I thought it was good! Most of the random fics that i choose to read when starting a fandom are bad, but I liked this. So cute... how about a foloow up? Just suggesting.

Anyway, ciao!
Rhea chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Please do a part 2
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Great job! I loved how you kept them so IC.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 10/28/2006