Reviews for Sugar Rush A Chlark Family Comedy in Three Parts
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 4/27/2009

Even if we didn't get to know how exactly Chloe became Lois...

It was pretty funny the way everyone acted. All the drama the twins make only to act all sweet and good in the last second. I enjoyed reading it.
Creedog VanDrey chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
It turned out cute. I enjoy this timeline. Just be careful with stuffing too many sideline characters in one story. I do enjoy seeing how you've integrated the various superheroes into your timeline. Take the time to develop them a little bit.

As always, I give you kudos for another story that displays your talent.
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
“Time out for watching grown up movie.” Jonathan pulled Bart from the couch and dragged him to the twins’ time out spot. Bart stirred briefly, but then fell back to sleep, slumped over against the first step of the staircase. “You sit in time out, Unca Bart, til sorry for seeing grownup movie and playing with Daddy’s machine. Five minutes.” Jonathan patted Bart’s shoulder tenderly. “You a good boy, though.”

I don't why this made me laugh, but then the whole chapter just cracked me up! Good, sharp writing and you obviously know the ways of four-year-olds and the perils of babysitting.
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
“Oh, we’re all fine.” Bart singsonged. “Right kids?” He held the communicator away and cheered in a small voice. “YAY!” Then he brought the communicator back. “See, right as rain.”

ROFLMAO. Sometimes, you're laughing to hard that you can only use dumb acronyms. !
rmwc2019 chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
QUEENADDEK chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
Too short but I loved it anyway
QUEENADDEK chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
I love how karen saved bart...Bart is so over the top that no one can help..It's too funny
QUEENADDEK chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
That was so cute..I love the kids and how they went thorugh all there friends
Shannonn14 chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
very cute
Crazy Danae chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Why did you choose to have Chloe write under the name Lois Lane?
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
You know, kdsch, you can really crank them out. I thought the name-dropping was a little excessive, but irregardless, you've got a really fun fic in the works. (Though, I kinda would like to see how the various superheroes dealt with babysitting the Super Twins.) Please, keep it up.
Crazy Danae chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
OK, I really like this idea. I can't wait to see where you go with it.