Reviews for Sharp Feelings
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
lol again, love it.
kellegirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I don't know if you have the AkuRoku/ Riku Sora fic up yet but I've read a bunch of your stuff and would love for you to write it if you haven't already. You're actually one of my fav authors so please don't stop writing, I need something to distract me from college work.
hellzboy chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
That was really nice heheh...
X-Sparker chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
this was hawt

now, there u have ur ten reviews, happy?
kittykat2892 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Coolness! This is definitely going on my faves! If I can spell...-.-'
This.Lonely.Hour chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
One word, okay maybe two

LOVE IT!

This rawked my socks, good job, kudos and all that crap! XD hehehe, good job once agian
Shi Kami the Traitorous Knight chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
0_0 wow. I LOVED IT! XD OH YEAH! GOOD JOB!
princessOFdarkeness chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Hee he, I adore Sora/Riku fics... or anything to do with Riku really. Lol Yup, I'm a fangirl I suppose. (I adore Riku and Axel...Zexion too but don't ask me why I don't know)
akurokulvr chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
despite my dislike for Riku/Sora, ((stupid computer! it says I spelled their names wrong!)) it was still pretty good. I hate to say this, but I may be becoming a fan of THREE yaoi parings.

write more soon, sis!

your ashamed sister (ashamed that I may be starting to like the Riku/Sora pairing)
Erim-Kawamori chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Write more of RikuxSora and ofcourse AxelxRoxas

they are all so cute X3
Canvasgirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hello again! Oh SoraxRiku fluffy, lemonnyness! Yay for all the Kairi bashing! I seriously just think that Kairi should just die, that would certainly make us yaio fangirls and Riku much happier! This was great, now I read both of your beautifully written one-shots, so I'm quite happy with myself! Well I can't wait till you post your other story, cause I wanna read it!

-Riku-stalker
Silli-zicuni chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I ADORE YOU AND YOUR WAY OF WRITING AWESOME LEMONS!

I hate that Kairi bitch! How DARE she do that to Riku?

*pushes Kairi off a cliff when no one's looking*

((ignores scream)) Did anyone hear something? Nope must've been my imagination...

I'll stop rambling!

GREAT JOB with this aswell

..::Silli-aka. Silje:...
phz chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Oh wow... your fic really deserve some review! So, here I am xD

I should really call myself the reviewer xD

Im not a rikusora fan but more to akuroku but i do read them

*laughs..* i really like this sentense... 'how the hell did someone as nice as Namine come from someone as evil as Kairi?' i dun hate kairi as much, but she can be a matchmaker at the same time a evil person 8D

Hope to see your AU soon