Reviews for They Did It Their Way
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Very well written.
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Yes I like it a lot. Poor Aragorn, I thought he made Gandalf promise he would tell Legolas or have I got it the complete wrong way round?

Gotta go bed now so I'll finish reading and reviewing in the morning

Keep writing!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
"Do not worry Merry. Pippin has nine lives."

"Eight, if Gandalf finds out. Seven if Strider finds out, too. Six if Legolas learns of this folly. Five if Boromir comes back and sees Pippin missing. Four, if Gimli wakes and finds out that Pippin went without him."

Classic!

~sazza
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Very enjoyable.
Haystack chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Heh heh, for once a fanfic which doesn't make Legolas look like a huge idiot. And I love the section about Pippin and the staff. Foreshadowing anyone?

Haystack
Apsenniel chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Very funny story...poor Aragorn had to tell Legolas about the caves then run for his life...loved that part!
Aelaer chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
LOL! Nice, very nice! I just had to review, saying that it really cheered me up quite a bit.

Also, you should probably not label this parody, because this is NOT a parody. This is humor, but the characters are relatively in character, they're not acting stupid... and it's not like some really weird AU place. So yea, I'd get rid of the "parody" label, and either replace it with general or just have this as labeled "humor"
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Yay!

Great new story! I loved all of the great dialogue- hilarious!

Looking forward to more work from you!

wOoT!
kestrels chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I love this...very well done! I think humor is harder to do, sometimes, than drama or angst, and you do humor very well. I especially loved the moment of stillness, right after Aragorn told Legolas about staying in the cave. LOL! And Gandalf, the coward. What was Legolas going to do to him, anyway? He certainly wouldn't have chased him down the hill...lol!

Thank you, as always, for sharing! I hope your move went well?
fair rider chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I liked that story. The quotes from Tolkin made it all the more better. Well done.