Reviews for Justice
crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Thank god this isn't the real ending... coz this was worse... It was so sad... :'( .. my chest hurts... If this were the original ending, i may have had developed some kind of heart disease.. ( sniffs..)
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Lovely. Touching. The thought that occurred as soon as I read that last line, "Light is waiting for me." was, "What? He lived? How?", then the thought that chased that was, "L's gonna die".

*sigh* Such a Romeo and Juliet romantic tragedy. I liked it, but I can't see someone who would willingly sacrifice his own father, and play with the lives and hearts of so many just throw it all away for love. But it would be sweet to see. :D

Cya 'round,
Lili
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Heart
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Loved it
Suzie789 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
this made me cry so much! its amazinggggg! keep up the good work :D
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is heartbreaking. I really like how the fate of Ryuuzaki is not tangibly known despite all the hints. It fits with his mysterious persona.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So... Does this mean that L's going to kill himself? Or that Light proved to be an unsympathetic sociopath and somehow cheated his way out of death?

Is it bad that I'm kind of hoping it's the first one? Cuz Romeo and Juliet styled romances always made me cry, but in a good kind of way... Although I guess Light would probably rather be Sisyphus than Juliet...
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
It's so sad...I wish those two could have a happy ending.
narubleone chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
i feel soo sad! "Sniff"

But i love ur story.
tofu-rox chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
oh my god that was amazing
Sweet-Kaitou chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
oh my god that was amazing! It was so sad that i was crying almost the whole way down from the middle of the story! I loved it!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
loved it!
Akua chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was... really sad. Well, the only was this was ever going to end in was sadness. I'm kind of glad, though, that L lived through it. But the way that the characters interacted and suffered was just a big tear-jerker.

Wonderfully written, you did a very good job with the story and the characters and I really enjoyed it. :3

-Akua
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It was good, and I loved the last line...but it felt like something was missing.
StellarAura chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
your story is really soo awesome. i cant even find the words to tell you how great it is.

This story makes me love LxLight even more. excellent job.

and i got a little teary eyed reading it too.

thankyou so much for publishing it.