Reviews for Hunters: M
WinchesterVivi chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i hate you you know this is the 3RD time im reading the hunters series? lol jk but seriously you HAVE TO TELL ME 2 THINGS

1:WHEN DOES THIS TAKE PLACE?

2:Gimmie more threesomes lol idc how nasty that sounds you got me hooked! this one needs another chapter...all this sexual angst and drama is killing me and apparently sam...:P
lexwang chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Beautifully written. So full of emotion it was hard to keep up. A wonderful love story, awesome and angsty and so full of heart! A great read. Thanks!
Winchestergal78 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I loved this. So full of emotion and just... everything... It was perfect! :D

Well done!

Suzi xox
HellCat 1031 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I loved this. I'm really really picky about the Wincest stories I read, but I have to admit that I love yours. The way you write is just...you make me go "GAH!"

And this one, this is just beautiful. So evocative and so incredibly well written. I hope you'll write some more that include the three of them exploring this new turn. I'd be really excited to read some more of their warrior love and how they handle it.

Great, poignant story.
Dean's-Goddess chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
it would b so cool if the 3 of them became a couple after this
Mander08 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
::hugs:: Your awesome. ::nods:: Yep yep yep. ::hugs again:: That was so awesome. A THREESOME! _

Alec: It's about damn time they screwed each other.

Me: That was sutble love.

Alec: What it's true... they needed to get laid. ::nods::

::two thumbs up:: AWesome Job Blaze.
empath89 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
i wasn't really surprised w/what happened, cuz we knew it had to happen eventually. i luved it. it was well written and the emotions were beautiful. just a question...when you said it contained a spoiler...what the heck would be the spoiler? cuz i'm dying to know! well...write more soon!

hugs...empath
Ali Bongo chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Jack is one of my all time favourite charactors in Supernatural fan fiction...and I had to read this because it had her in it.

I'm not surprised at this outcome, it's almost been overdue for the three battered warriors.

Loved this story, well written as always :oD
Maggles chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
this is as hot as jensen next 2 a fire on july 4th in texas lol it was great
angel679 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Well holy hot smokin hell. Now thats what Im talking about. Blaze is back and going strong. Loved the story and damn can I get a ticket to be in that threesome cause Im really jealous right now. Cant wait for more you know me greedy greedy.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I'M SORRY! I couldn't help it, I knew it had Jack in it so I had to read it. I skipped the sex and I find no need for mind bleach. :] be proud of me. But you got me a little freaked out now, exactly how much of this is spoilers for a future Hunters story?