Reviews for Mémoires De Papillon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Thank god someone wrote a good story.
Teehee :) I loved it, it was really well written and you deserve high praise! Well done. :)
That butterfly ring... ugh. My heart broke a little at the end of this
finding chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Beautiful closure.
youaregood chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I like this one. Very creative and well written. Keep it up!
een nihc chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I love the last line - a perfect closure to this story.
Ofi chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
wow... stunning, poignat, and honest. perfect...
JadeElric chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This story left me satisfied. At the end of the acutal manga I was a little upset that she didn't end up with George but ok that she was happy. This just gave me an ending I needed. Arigato.
cyprusblade chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I loved it. It captured the essence of George and Yukari. Sometimes, two people meet at some point of their lives for a reason. I think their meeting made Yukari realise what she wanted out of life and their meeting again in this fic brought both of them closure.

It's a beautiful fic and a wonderful ending. It also brings the much needed closure for me that the manga and anime didn't.
VooDooDoleigh chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
OUCH!
Amazoness Archer chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Thank God. Just as I was about to officially give-up on fan fiction, I came across your story. Despite all cliches that populate this dang site, I'm here appreciating your work.

I'm proud to have found a writer who writes plausibly. Who writes in-chracter. Who makes a plot based on the anime. Thank you, fellow author. Other authors out there merely distort the category as much as they can for their own romantic lovesick pleasures. Yes, this was sappy - but it was in-character type of sappy.

And how I applaud your writing style! Ever so accurate. No words too tedious, no phrases which are needless. (Well, perhaps the thoughts of Yukari could go without being said. It does add that professional taste if it wasn't there, eh?)

I'm in awe. I have finally found an author who writes in brevity yet preciseness; with writing so rhetorical. I'm looking more to read from you - but then, I don't read the fan fiction you seem to be writing under. Perhaps Princess Tutu, please?

You have awesome potential. Yes, I know you want constructive criticism, and usually I would give you a handful, but there really isn't anything to criticize on. Don't change your writing style.

Keep writing.
CielBleu chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
i love paradise kiss! and i like how you ended it. i love it! it sure got me crying too..
irishais chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Wow! That's really good-you've really managed to capture Yukari and George perfectly, and writing post-series for these two is so hard! Great job!
BlackStoneCherry chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
the real story needed that, some closer(i have no idea how to spell that) I was really dissapointed with the ending but this makes it better, I only wished she had cried.
neon flux chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Did she end up with any guy in the series then? Haha. This one's good. The concept is great. Wth this one, you once more proved that love is an awful thing - and yet again, I find myself in great anticipation for the next.
xangsane77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I like your fanfic even though it sounded sad but as a sadistic person, no just kidding, i like it so much. A wonderful display of creativity. I congratulate you for that. BRAVO!
Kaori-Urunasawa08 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
aw...that was great! You made me cry~ Darn you! Loved it! I also hate the ending, but hey, let's just say, it's like that because, they know that we should be the ones to finish it! tHEY KNOW THAT WE Wouldn't like it and so, we'll make our own ending which is truly a marvelous thing! Write more! GUD LUCK! ))