Reviews for A Dangerous Proposal
liz.j.tugby chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I loved it.

Lutherian.
Clever Lass chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Hmm. "Pirate queen" still isn't a proposal. Does Elizabeth realize that?

I did like this story, though. Jack's such an unwillingly good man!

As a new writer in this fandom, I can sympathize with the dearth of reviews. Plenty of readers, plenty of hits, but only a few reviews. Other fandoms have a better, er, "payoff" if you will. :) So I'm trying to review faithfully as I read your stuff. Feel free to check out mine as well, if you wish.
Nicole chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Beautifully written.

Nicole
I 3 CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
beautiful! ecspecially the second chapter!
Angelpoppet chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Woohoo! As if she'd actually be interested in the eunuch :) Cap'n Jack all the way. This actually felt longer than just 2 chapters which is pretty cool.

(On another note, I'm gutted that you haven't written for a while & really hope you come back to it. Most especially your Godric containing fic's ;)
samcarter1022 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I think this is a great story, I love how you capture both characters entirely. Is this story going to go beyond this?
bluebell-uk chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Well add another review to those stats.

This is avery good storylly if only this actua
natida chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Wow. You have just converted me into Sparrabethism xD
lalala777 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Loved it!

In fact, I love all your stories about PotC.

This is going to sound really stupid and OCD but Jack has probably been with a lot more than 20 women. Sorry, but I do have OCD and it makes me a very annoying reviewer.

I love the struggles that Jack has. You really describe that well. Sparrabeth is awesome!

Love, lalala777
lalala777 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
loved it! Sparrabeth is so awesome!

Love,

lalala777
pirateslifeformexox chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh god I lovee reading jack/elizabeth fanfics since they are the best on screen semicouple ever haha! This was a perfect story! Great writing both characters were very in character and I love it. I hate out of character stories. Jack's eyebrows raised. "Don't be temptin' me, love," he said with a wicked smirk. "With just you and me on this island together, a treasure such as yourself starts to look better than a slice of heaven." - This part where he says slice of heaven made my heart melt (i know it sounds cliche haha) but it was beautiful and I could hear him say that to Elizabeth!

Keep writing! You have an awesome future ahead of you!
Cathar chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Love their interactions.
Me of course chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
I do believe you should add more to this story before the pesants rebel my dear.
Sarah chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Oh wow, this was beautifully written, I absolutely loved it!

"Freedom is the siren’s song we follow on the breeze, to our very ends.”

That is such a powerful line, it sends chills down my spine. You portrayed Jack amazingly, and Elizabeth was perfectly in character also. :)

I love how you finished it, "She was a treasure after all, and all too willing to be pilfered, by the right pirate."

It was the perfect ending, and so sweet.

Your writing is so vivid. I really enjoyed reading this.

I'm looking forward to reading your other stories, which is where I'm heading now. :)
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
(This is haleyXsparow, at her other account, and I meant to leave this review from THIS account. Sorry about that.)

'Somewhere along the line, he wasn’t precisely sure when, their hands had clasped, crossing the void between them. It felt good to just hold hands with a pretty : he couldn’t remember the last time he’d done something so with a woman he liked.'

AWW! He likes her! And that line was just so sweet[:

'He watched her lick her lips, as a man dying of thirst watches the last drops of rum drip from a bottle.'

OOh, that got to me! It was very poetic and just...Jackish. Does that make since?

This was so angsty! Moving on to the next chapter now[:

Sincerely,