Reviews for A Dangerous Proposal
Eitan chapter 2 . 6/10
Oh I freakin' love it *_* Characterization spot on a feeling of "What could have been" *sigh* Perfect.
Wahboop chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Their chemistry always seemed to work so much better than with Will...two peas of a pod after all. I really like it when someone explores Jack's feelings, and this has a very good flow in writing. Thanks!
flooding-rivers chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Thanks for this, from the way the characters are captured to the flow of the plot, it's perfect.
liz.j.tugby chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I loved it.

Lutherian.
Clever Lass chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Hmm. "Pirate queen" still isn't a proposal. Does Elizabeth realize that?

I did like this story, though. Jack's such an unwillingly good man!

As a new writer in this fandom, I can sympathize with the dearth of reviews. Plenty of readers, plenty of hits, but only a few reviews. Other fandoms have a better, er, "payoff" if you will. :) So I'm trying to review faithfully as I read your stuff. Feel free to check out mine as well, if you wish.
Nicole chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Beautifully written.

Nicole
I 3 CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
beautiful! ecspecially the second chapter!
Bellsing chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Woohoo! As if she'd actually be interested in the eunuch :) Cap'n Jack all the way. This actually felt longer than just 2 chapters which is pretty cool.

(On another note, I'm gutted that you haven't written for a while & really hope you come back to it. Most especially your Godric containing fic's ;)
samcarter1022 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I think this is a great story, I love how you capture both characters entirely. Is this story going to go beyond this?
bluebell-uk chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Well add another review to those stats.

This is avery good storylly if only this actua
natida chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Wow. You have just converted me into Sparrabethism xD
lalala777 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Loved it!

In fact, I love all your stories about PotC.

This is going to sound really stupid and OCD but Jack has probably been with a lot more than 20 women. Sorry, but I do have OCD and it makes me a very annoying reviewer.

I love the struggles that Jack has. You really describe that well. Sparrabeth is awesome!

Love, lalala777
lalala777 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
loved it! Sparrabeth is so awesome!

Love,

lalala777
pirateslifeformexox chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh god I lovee reading jack/elizabeth fanfics since they are the best on screen semicouple ever haha! This was a perfect story! Great writing both characters were very in character and I love it. I hate out of character stories. Jack's eyebrows raised. "Don't be temptin' me, love," he said with a wicked smirk. "With just you and me on this island together, a treasure such as yourself starts to look better than a slice of heaven." - This part where he says slice of heaven made my heart melt (i know it sounds cliche haha) but it was beautiful and I could hear him say that to Elizabeth!

Keep writing! You have an awesome future ahead of you!
Cathar chapter 2 . 2/17/2009