Reviews for For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ride-Forever chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Absolutely gripping! Spot-on dialogue! Effective physical descriptions! AND such a sweet, sweet ending! Thank you kindly for writing and sharing this story!
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Great story. Nice whumpage. Thank you kindly for sharing.
vic32 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh WOW you had my heart pounding would love a follow up keep up the great work please.
Romanse chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
What a great fix for a Hurt/Comfort junkie! That was first-rate story telling in all respects. I enjoyed this tale very much. I sure hope that there is a sequel story. Unfortunately, the story was TOO good and did not provide a satisifying ending to be sufficient as is.

Slea chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
your right you are a awesome whumper... just added another to my list of favorits thanks.
Xiantau chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I just have to say it's so refreshing to find a fanfiction that respects what has already taken place in the original work. True, Thatcher and Fraser never hooked up on TV, but there's few among us that didn't want them to be together anyway.

Great work, I'll definitely be back to finish reading the rest of the chapters!

Talon chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
GREAT! Keep up the good writing.
Donna chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Well done. You took a difficult subject and handled it nicely. I really enjoyed how you brought in people that Ben had helped previously. Keep up the good work.
Diana McKenzie chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
This is a really great story
Kathryn10 chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Wow...this story had it all...drama...romance...danger...angst...loved it! I just decided on a whim to check out the Due South section and I'm very glad that I did. :) The suspense in this story was powerful...the characters were kept guessing for quite some time as to the identity of Fraser's kidnapper and the writer of Meg's little notes. Geez...I could feel the tension in the air when the key moved in the lock of the door to Fraser's little just knew that when Webster walked into the room, things were not going to be good for our little man in red...hahaha! Well...this was great. I had a great time reading this and I'll be keeping my eyes open for another Due South story from you in the future. Take care of you...
Anna chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Xanthia Morgan;

I love it. It was sad. It made me cry and I don't cry. It was a very moving story. Youe are very good writer. Please kept up the work. Again I what to said that this was very good story. It made me upset, mad, scared, and happy all in one. I hope I see a sequel. Thank you for listing for my comment.
Chibi Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
This was very wonderful and very sweet! Made me go "AWWW" at the end... I loved it! I think this was the second Due South fan fic I read, and if the rest are as wonderful and detailed as yours is, I'm in for a treat! Definitely worth me staying up! _