Reviews for Where There's a Will
StrainAsylum chapter 16 . 7/9/2019
GREAT story! Really! Very sad/tragic/etc ending, but surely Daniel will eventually get to have ONE relationship with a woman that doesn't end in death or something (Besides "Forever In A Day")? NOT a criticism. Not. Love this story.
I only just found out about Stargate SG1 and Daniel Jackson, so I'm (sadly) late to the fanfic party. Glad there are stories like this.
VampirateLycan chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
Loved it. Full of conspiracy. Brill! :)
LINSEL chapter 16 . 10/6/2007
Lovely story - well developed and dead-on characterizations with a growing dramatic puzzle with a great surprise ending. Excellent work!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love it! It was so original! A great mystery, I never suspected that Sabrina was Gretchen! I'm only sad its over!
Tribal Matriarch chapter 16 . 6/15/2007
Nice story line, and well written.
sparkles make me smile chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
Wow, THAT was an unexpected twist! I knew something was up with the car accident, but I would have never figured that out for myself. Figures, Daniel was her downfall, I guess he's irresistible. That was a great story! I look forward to whatever you write next.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 16 . 11/20/2006
How sad for Danny! The boy just can't seem to get a break when it comes to women !He seems to be a magnet for doomed relationships! Then again only Danny would still be friendS w/a woman who pulled all that crap on him ,even to go so far as to testify on her behalf at the trial!
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 16 . 11/18/2006
That was unexpected! Good work.

Poor Daniel, alone again. I guess someone will just have to write another fanfic where he gets the girl - permanently.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 15 . 11/16/2006
Daniel better keep his wits about him ¬ be taken in by great sex &a pretty face!
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 15 . 11/16/2006
Accident - locket... Things just keep coming.

Great story. I'm just hoping that Sabrina is as nice as she seems for Daniel's sake. The TV writers had better hook him up with someone before they stop the show!
scottiedog chapter 15 . 11/16/2006
Something is brewing! She knows something that is not telling!

Wonder what it is?

This is good! Please continue!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 14 . 11/15/2006
Sabrina isn't as squeky clean as she would like us to believe!
sparkles make me smile chapter 14 . 11/14/2006
Just wanted to tell you I'm still loving this story. Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 14 . 11/14/2006
Ah, there is much more to that accident!

Love the way you gently reveal each new clue. Keep 'em coming.
scottiedog chapter 14 . 11/14/2006
Please continue with this! I like this! Daniel and Sabrina are great together, I just hope she does not turn out to be the killer of Catherine that would just break Daniel's heart.

Looking forward to more! Good Job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »