Reviews for Naruto: Kage Bunshin!
giboh92 chapter 8 . 7/11
Update soon...
NightWithMoon chapter 2 . 6/10
The first chapter was good... this one less so. With Kage bunshin a dodging taijutsu is best... with kage bunshin if he's capable of genjutsu then he could layer a hundred on a single target in a fraction of a second and unless their a hyuuga or uchiha, they probably won't have much of a chance... the choices you have naruto making don't make that much sense.
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 1/14
Ahaha I love that nude Naruto xDD He really IS hot huh? .../...
Also, when you said 'Naruto manged to sloppily wrap a towel around his body before teleporting to his team,' you should say 'being teleported', cuz or else, I'll think that NAruto's teleporting there willingly instead of being forced by the summon scroll. u get what im saying?
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 1/14
'subconciously opened all eight'? ...lmao
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 1/14
Keep humiliating Sasuke and he will leave the village sooner than he did in the canon. As a teacher, Naruto is supposed to help Sasuke with his problems, not embarrass him. But seeing Naruto's only 14, I don't expect much.
LadyEudave05 chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Its awesome plz update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Firstly, a jonin needs to have only 2 affinities, and Naruto apparently uses 4 without problem?
Secondly, Naruto and respect? That's soooo...unNaruto
YesOrYes chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Shikamaru, you lazy asshole!
tarrangar chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
hit him like a skydiving Akimichi that doesnt sound nice at all
fractalman chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
"To the casual observer, it would look like some of the Kage Bunshins were playing hide and seek with each other, but in actuality, he was utilizing the tips that he learned on stealth and tracking. "
or, in other words...hide and go seek. heh.
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
DAMN! i don't care if your planned story clashes with cannon info, please finish the story!
demonbookworm101 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
This is a good story keep up the good work
taking it easy chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I am a Gai and Lee fan, but personally, I would have been disappointed if you DIDN'T put their antics in here.
snoopy.0 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Just read your story and liked it, keep up the good work. One question though when will the naruto harem start?
PPIME chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
This... Is one of the best fanfictions I have ever seen. Shadow Possesion Jutsu! Now I forcing you to write.