Reviews for To Death
Triplestar89 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
*sobbing*
TA Salmalin chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Tears. Non-stop tears. I would be angry with you, but this story was so beautiful! Too often stories don't really explore the reality of one partner being immortal, or semi-immortal in this case, and I really liked how you just went for it
kirallie chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Good that Vincent managed to live even after Cid's death and that he eventually started aging.
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
That was an amazing, well-written story. You breathed life into these old characters. Erm...pardon the pun. Nicely done.
45675432 chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
This... this is the most beautiful story I have ever read.

You have such an amazing talent with words and the way you worked the plot, the characters, the entire situation... it's beyond beautiful... words cannot express it.

I'm at awe. And kudos to you for managing to make me cry like a baby. No story ever did that to me and this one... too beautiful for words.

Thank you!
Red Ice Remmy chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
I really liked this.

It wasn't like your normal death fic.

WHAM. Dead. There.

It was meticulous and thought out and true.

And your descriptions of Cid made me happy inside.

I want to date a Cid... e,e

One problem though.

The numbers of the dogs in the last chapter seemed to flunctuate a little.

I got confuzzled.
DeadnightWarrior chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Gah why hadn't I noticed that you had updated .O I loved this story from the beginning to the end, so sad. I was happy to see Vin actually live after Cid's death, if y'know what I mean.

Anyway, a great story, thank you very much for posting it
FaiNeko chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Wow, marvelous, one of the best histories that I ever read. Thank you -bow-.
DeadnightWarrior chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Incredibly sad. I hope you'll write the last part for us soon, I'm really waiting for it.
Secret4eyes chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
I really like this - its the first fic I've read about a Cid death and I'm really keen to see where it's going. Keep up the good work!
o Kirjava o chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
This is a great start - please continue!
leafgreen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
'gone through the world’s blender' I love that sentiment. I really liked the introspection of this piece...will we be seeing more?
Lord Makura chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
omg you got to update this is so sad...