Reviews for Bikini Season
Love the idea of a cleaned up Bender. Cute
phoebe4448 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
awesome
Romen chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aw this was sweet. Nice twist with John being a lifeguard.
brittie bear chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Now I personally can't picture Claire tanned, but that's just because she'll always be such a porcelain Princess to me. However, Bender as a life guard was an awesome choice. This was a really cute story - I love their banter. You do it so well, and it makes me happy to see Andy and Alison as a sub-couple!
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! I love how they can fight and still be flirting at the same time. It's adorable.
XmyangelGabrielx chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Loved it. Very awesome you did an awesome job writing the story out.
RekiChan chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
V. cute & v. well written. I love stories consisting of a lot of dialog, because if done right it gets the message across better than a lot of narration & makes the action ohso much sweeter. Brill story. :]
astrakane chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
_i loved this one too ! i really like your fics because when i read one of it, i can't help smiling like an idiot you make me love more and more claire and john( especially him) even if i didn't thought it was possible !

ps: sorry for the english, i'm french
lauren chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
very cute. i really liked this
sixteen goonies for breakfast chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wow, you are a great writer!

I couldn't get enough of this story. It was excellent!

All I can say is that I loved it. Great job!
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Aw! I liked a lot this! It was nice and the beach stuff was a nice touch. You did a good job with the characters, and I liked how they had changed within a couple of years.

Cool stuff. Sorry for the short review.

Bye! Keep writing!