Reviews for Inspiration
Dani.777 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I have been reading your story and thank goodness I stumbled into it!
It's amazing the writing the dialogs are so sweet.
This is definitely goin to my favorite story's
Grymmarie chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I had to re-read this, now I want more! ;_;
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I wasn't ready for it to end!
DeleteThisAcctPls chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loved this.
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This story is like the 5th Silence of the Lambs one i've read that you've written and i have to tell you i really enjoy your work you write extremely well and i don't think i've ever seen a 1 chapter with over 5,000 words so to see 10,000 i was like :OOOOO anyway i love how in each of your stories you make hannibal so human :) you show he has weaknesses and emotions just like everyone else it's extremely refreshing :)
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Possibly my favorite of your Clarice/Hannibal fics! Very inspiring, indeed.
Velvet Nights and Satin Skies chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'm quickly running out of proper adjectives to describe your stories. I will admit, however, that the idea of them getting married threw me slightly, but when he explained it in such detail, I realized it could actually work. He'd thought it out so well.

I just realized I'm talking about your story as though it's reality. That's either fabulous or slightly disconcerting.

Lovingly,

Emma
jags chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was charming and beautiful. And yes I'm systematically reading through all of your SotL stories. They're quite good. I have a couple of thoughts: 1. You should try your hand at a rabbit/fox story with Clarice in trouble (I admit that I'm a sucker for damsels in distress) and 2. I have rarely seen some one write Hannibal so well and would love to do an OC/Clarice Hannibal rpg with you if you're into that sort of thing. Please let me know either way. -Jags
Piratechief chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Good job. I felt that there was a bit too much dialogue, but the conversations were very well written so it made up for the lack of non-conversaional paragraphs.
colourcolour chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wonderfully written, loved every bit of this story.
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This could benefit from being broken up into several chapters, and a bit more attention paid to the journey they make from Florence (though that might have been me not paying enough attention at the time). I did not believe she would say 'yes' to marriage, but I believe you managed it without things getting to 'formulaic', as another reviewer described. Apart from that, very well done. Sex scene was not too long, which was a bonus - too many writers like to drag that out. Your characters remained suitably canon for the entirity, and the storyline was pleasant in the very least. Is Starling only twenty six, though? I honestly don't know, I didn't read the details of the first book very closely.

Well done,

Silver.

ps - What does your penname mean?
Cherry Rivers chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Cuffs! Cuffs! Cuffs!
JasmineYui chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i love this story
HannibalsGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
After all the buildup I am sorry to say I was a little disappointed.

I think that maybe marriage is a little cliched and i found the sex to be a little formulaic man and woman get naked, hop into bed, have sex. I needed to be more spontaneous and perhaaps a bit more exiting.

I'd give it another try.
Morgaine Mayfair chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hey there!

Luv your story so much! It was a really great Shortstory. I wish you would add another chapter like two years later when they're married...;)

Anyway, I think I'll have sweet dreams tonight! ;)

Morgaine