Reviews for Time
that was sad :)
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow, that was sad.

I loved it.

You did an awesome job on the angst.
IvyBean chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
SOB SOB SOB.

WAHHH...you are so freaking talented! DX This made me feel so much it was scary o3o
xXmysterious-unknownXx chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
THIS STORY MAKE MEEE SADDDD and i was almost donna cryyyyyyyy! *sob but still awesome story (:
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
TT *Tears rolling* I love it. I truely do, it was beautifly sad. And I love it. It was damn awesome. You are truely awesome. FAVE!
nonotsktsktsk chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I finally found it! You have no idea how long I've been looking for this.
snorkabuziaczek chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
It is so sad.

But the way you are writing is excellent.
mackenzie2388 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
This is so sad i cired through the whole thing and i read it again and did that like 10 more times i such a good story i couldn't stop but read it (The funny thing is it 2:30A.M)its so sad but you truly are an amazing writer

Love yea

Kenzie
strawberriez8800 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
that's really good, as expected of Missa-chan :)
true self writer chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I really liked it! Had me tearing up...I mean usually I don't like stories that are about when she's allready dead unless there's a flashback of her death..but this one I still really liked..Lol anyways great story!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
that was honestly wonderful... so beatiful... i do have tears welling up in my eyes, threatening to fall down, but i'm doing my best to control them, for it would ruin my makeup!

that was soo wonderful!

btw i was reading ur stories, and i realized that u are a truly amazing author
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
man i felt like this could have been a spin off from your for one more day story...sad but sweet.
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
wow. this is so sad.
Fercissa chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
your story almost makes me cry

yeah you're right

if i'm happy, i will not write a sad story

so, that's all

i'm a shit translating xD

Good Luck ;)