Reviews for The Zombie's Harem
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Fun... this reminds me of sn awesome naruto fic where he had multiple personalities(all badass) and an "army clone jutsu" .
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
i think you should add macavity and hild to his harem
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
this is really awesome i would love to see more like it please continue!
Ashleythetiger chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
nuts...

is ranma undead?

i see the title but?

looks very interesting
Lurker27 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

DEAR GOD I BEG OF YOU UPDATE!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story

1222
iamnuff chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
you keep mentioning lemon scenes for these chapters,

but where did you post them? who is "A-Kun" and how do i find the alternative scenes?
dragooner chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
"... I would say... that this is a perfectly acceptable expenditure of limited energy." this feels like what a character named Richard from the webcomic :looking for group: would say but also well " I am Richard, chief warlock of the brothers of darkness, lord of the thirteen hells, master of the bones, emperor of the black, lord of the undead, And the mayor of a Little village up the coast" this is Richards introduction speech. :)
Nadrek chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Muahahahaha! I hadn't noticed this fic before, but it's wonderful; dark and amusing both, and with decidedly unique twists; Tatewaki, in particular, is a variant I haven't seen before, and which makes some sense.

Thank you for having written this.
Orchamus chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
This is actually fairly cool.
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Hm..Not the best story Ive ever read but it was interesting enough (And good enough)to be well worth reading...even if you havent updated it in a couple of years. If you ever do update this again, Ill look forward to it!

Signed,

Kit the (Not so) Fiendish 'Firecat'

PS: Pokegirls! .
tri-bladed scythe chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
please continue this fiction, cause it's great!
The Final Lament chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
it's been 3 yrs since last update but you've written more stories since, this is a brilliant fic plz don't let it die.

also you haven't updated pokegirls main website in even longer
k chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
it is great
Menosay chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
I'd like to cast a vote for a vampire to be added to Ranma's harem.