Reviews for Yakuza
springjasmine91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
nice...i laughed at the beginning...so funny...i love how u describe about the dog! so cute! u are a great writer, if u must know that...plz write more awesome stories in the future!
zeya chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You can write well and can express the feelings of your characters effectively. But I think the essence of the story was not delivered that good to the readers. But this is only my opinion, maybe Im just slow to understand,. haha anyways, I think it will be good if you add a few more chapters and describe what happened next to shin after he entered the oedo clan. thank you for sharing your story. God bless and good luck to your future stories.
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
wow, great story! would there be perhaps a sequel for this , in where SHin attained his rightful place in the Kuroda clan? (dramatic i know) anyway great story! :D
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
well written. nice ficlet thing.
spiel chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Like it :D
Lehst chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This seems much more like a first chapter than a one-shot. Not a lot happened, not much of a point was made, INSTEAD you wrote a pretty good set-up. It's a shame it's going to waste...

if you ever get the urge to continue it, I encourage you.
DIZ chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
YOUR STORY WAS GREAT I HOPE YOU GET TO MAKE ANOTHER AND IT WILL BE A GOOD AS THIS ONE!(GOOD LUCK)BY THE WAY WHEN WILL THE NEXT STORY COME.
joebob chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
that was pretty cool although i can't imagine shin joining the ooedo clan (or any other yakuza for that matter) he just dosn't seem to be that kinda kid
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Yayy! This is nice! I like the story and your descriptions of their feelings and events - I can vividly see the scene as it should be. I also liked the way you associated/displayed their emotions through nature (ie. "it was hard to see in the darkness but the clouds outside had shifted being carried away by the wind and the light of the full moon that was uncovered behind the curtain of clouds was finally beginning to enter the room by an open window"). ALso, you managed to illustrate their characters well; I especially enjoyed how you told bits of the story from Fuji's POV.

THere are few grammatical errors that you should correct though.

I loved this, really. Will you continue? Please, please do! I'd be ecstatic!
unknown chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
i liked your story but i wish it was longer please do not send any thing to this e-mail adress it is a frinds thank you!
SapphireRhythm chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
cute! update more!
Hikari chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
hey this fic is pretty good please update soon, I really want to find out what happends next heheh!
Leaviel chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aw! but there needs to be more shinkumi!
Crimson chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
aw its a one shott! its a good ficc whyy one shot! evr condisdr updatin n makin a few more chaptrs? lol...considr! i luvdd it!