Reviews for Breaking The Habit
Genic chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
that was cool i liked it yea i know im abit weird but i think is great when the hero gets hurt or killed. ea i know im sad

read ya later
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
aww suicide sucks, but you were brave enough to kill a character. I salute you on that and hope to see a sequal maybe faith comes back or something, after all you said it... people are known to come back from the dead.

~Lee~
azninsomneac chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
wow i kinda wanna know wut the note said. i cant believe giles is as clueless as the rest of them. great fic
RockerWolfPup chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hey, you have to continue this. I really like it, and your right... no one does stay dead in Buffy. I am kinda puzzled as to what the note said... maybe ... WHEN... you continue you could tell us what is said.
Sinister Slayer chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Aw that was so sad ( I could never see Faith killing herself though, no matter how messed up she is. I bet Buffy would blame herself though since she didn't try harder to be her friend. Nice work though, although you might want to find a beta reader cuz some of the stuff was a little hard to understand and you wrote an other a lot instead of another. But it was a great story and that was perfect song to pick and I love that song! Nice work!
zigpal chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I for one say sequel. maybe the PTBs decide Faith deserves a second chance at a normal life.