Reviews for Starting Over Again
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Well...why on all that is sane and insane in this blasted plane of existence, did the fanfic end after they get together!
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
nice... i really like this so far.
Jinxgirl chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
First off, you MUST continue this... it is very well done. Secondly, in order to answer your question... I did feel in a few parts that Faith/Willow and even Buffy were slightly off character. Not drastically and not in any way I can describe. I don' tknow... Faith seems a lot softer. It's fien to make her more vulnerable since she is in essence a vulnerable character in pain, but somehow in parts what you have her do doesn't seem right. Like when she said she felt helpless and was crying as Buffy held her- that didn't seem right to me. Maybe it's just me, but I thought it would be more likely she's angry and stiffening away from Buffy even as she's upset, precisely because she's upset and doesn't want to be seen as weaker. Maybe she blinks back tears or tries to fight them back but doesn't quite break down completely. Just little things like that. Of course this is all my opinion, and this is goign very well.
Jinxgirl chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
I like this a lot so far. I think it is much more realistic the way you have it with Faith actually being weak and needing help after the coma- it WAS eight months after all, she just leapt up from the episode on TV and was charging around full speed, yeah right. This is good but sometimes the summary seems a little rushed.
Au3 chapter 12 . 10/1/2007

I just read your story and the question at the end of it.

I think it's a very nice story but you're moving it along to fast.

The concept is great and really has potential, but you have indeed changed the characters a lot.

I think this is mostly because you're rushing te story to much.

I say this very respecting and humble since I'm not a fanfic writer myself, but just enjoy reading these things.

It just all seems to good to be true. The start was magnificent, but Faith should have a bit of a harder time to let herself ask for help. Furthermore, I think there should be a bit more denial from both slayers according to their feelings. Like they should both think of it more as friendship untill something happens that finally lets them realise that their feelings are more than just that.

I don't want to tell you what you should write, though. I just want to give you honest opinion. Seeing you wrote this story, it's your given right to develop it just as you like.

To be completely honest, I couldn't write fanfiction even if my life depended on it. I'm a writer aswell but there's a lot more to it when your characters are developed allready and you have to consider al those things aswell. So I'm actually quit envious off you for doing such a good job, so don't give up on finishing this story! I'd like to keep on reading it.

Best regards from a fellow Buffy-Faith admirer,

lil-ying-fa chapter 12 . 5/25/2007
hey. good chapter and good story. if u wanted a suggestion, how about faith have some defences while on the date? like, being gaurded and all, and buffy notices the cahnge and talks to her or sumthin?
Venera22 chapter 12 . 4/10/2007
Well I think you ARE staying true to faith's character! The only thing is that during their date, Faith should be VERY nervous because, technically, she's never done this... Never been in a relationship. And as for Willow, the only difference is that she is a better person wich is great! Less judgy and grudgy ! Great work by the way ;)
MysticPhantom chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
cool your jets..

this is YOUR storie.. your interpretation of how the characters should be... and since its your storie and your not writting for joss.. you can bend it how YOU see fit..

ya feel me?

go with your gut..

you'll get it..

rma2110 chapter 12 . 3/23/2007
Honestly, I think Faiith was gagging for any sort of acceptance at the time, and would have reponded to a even a little kindness. Look at the way Gwen Post had Faith wrapped around her finger. Sure, Faith gave Gwen a little lip but Faith listened to post and never refused training.

I belive that Gwen (along a lifetime of everyone she cared for abandoning her) is the major reason Faith could not trust Buffy or the Scoobies to help her with after she accidentaly staked the Deputy Mayor. All Faith saw was the "good" guys not standing buy her and wanting her in jail. She ran because she thought it was what she had to do if she "didn't want to spend the rest of [her} young life in jail.

In other words, i think your take on this is more than fine :D Please continue.
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
I personally think you are doing great so far keep up the great work!
missingviolet chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
great story!

keep to whatever u wrote...

dun worry too much
lileyfan123 chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
I like you story so far from what i read. And i get what your saying when your think your chaning faith's character from the show. But i think like you said if they treated faith like they are now in your stroy then she wouldnt of been that much of a loner and hard ass and been more open to every one. And as for the willow character i think she seems the same from the show. But if i may say you should put some action in the story. Always love to read action and that is what made the show mostly. But seriously your doing good just keep it up and your not making faith totaly OC your sticking to her character pretty well. JUst more what she would be like if she had friends and some one to love.
MysticPhantom chapter 11 . 3/4/2007

cute.. hehehe...

cant wait till the next chapter..

charmedloverloes chapter 11 . 2/28/2007
Well, what I think is: great story, you should write more!
Lone Voice chapter 11 . 2/27/2007
I love it! please update soon ok *jumps for joy* i love how your going with this!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »