Reviews for Maburaho Staring Ranma
Shadowflame013 chapter 7 . 4/26
This is going to be rather...amusing. Wonder how he will deal with his fear of cats once he snaps?
Shadowflame013 chapter 5 . 4/26
This story is rather interesting. I like it to continue.
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
This is just really interesting is the behemoth the cat spirit from the neko-ken? Please continue!
rdde chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Now this is a pleasant surprise from the past. I hope that you would write more.
Virosa chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
While I was looking through the writers that I enjoy their writing I notes that most of them have given up on writing. So thank you for continuing to write. And I hope people will stop this trend of making Ranma into a woman ( he is a man that is cursed to turn in to a woman He is still a man inside!). May your creativity never truly leave you.
Ergo Draconis chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
One of my favorites, thank you for updating. A Fic where Ranma gets a good integration, in the new wordld is a rare gem. THX
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Interesting story I hope you are able to find the time to keep writing
shugokage chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Hilarious chapter and I really like this chapter and it quite nice to see this unexpected chapter good luck on the next whenever it comes!
FalseExact chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
It's great to finally see an update, but what a cliffhanger to leave it at.
regfurby chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Nice story, Ranma's history with Sayumi is pretty funny.

Always wondered if there was a way to cheat using Kazuki's magic... like wish to have more magic or something. After all, if his magic was high quality enough to break some rules of the world, I'm pretty certain he can find some loophole to cover its obvious weakness (quantity)...

Or maybe wish to become capable enough that he doesn't need to rely on magic to solve problems.

Wonder if Ranma is able to supply Kazuki with chaos magic if/when Kazuki uses up all his spells...

It's kinda sad that Ranma's past experiences in Nerima have totally driven him off the idea of romance, leaving all current candidates, no matter how worthy, unfulfilled. Oh well...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
shugokage chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Great job on this chapter and it is really nice to see this story update!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Staring vs. starring. Shouldn't you at least fix your title?
Meister of Time chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
I am so glad you actually continued this story. Thank you habibaili123 for encouraging him to continue.
Kariston Draconis chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Hmmm... So, you're not dead? Cool. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
dragooner chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
errr here's a review that tells you to continue writing.