Reviews for Nightmare on Tokyo3
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Not cool! Freddy's a complete ass! Jason forever!
Gspida25 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Prety good, I like were his is going. Making asuka an easy target for freddy cause of her mental breakdown. When you finish this any chance you can make a child's play evangelion one or friday the 13th? I would really like to read one of those.
Milacus chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Really like the story and hope to see more. Keep up the good work!
Arm-Slave chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
I have a feeling that Asuka is going to end up being the main heroin of this story.
Alucard180 chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
very nice

keep it coming
Alucard180 chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Not to bad for an opener,

just remember that this is a crossover, Having freddy miss wtih the evas or haveing yui kick freddy's ass is nice idea LOL,

just be creaative in your deaths, but enough detail to get the reader in to the story.

update soon
Gwen Khan chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Oh yes. This is still awesome.
LionHeart1080 chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
In reply to Alucard80's review of ch. 3, he's referring to individuals who have lucid dreams when Freddy attacks them(lucid dream means that you are aware that you are dreaming and therefore have the ability to manipulate it how you see fit). These sort of people are called dream warriors because it means that they have a fighting chance against Freddy. And while I wouldn't mind seeing Rei have this ability, I'd also like to see Shinji and Asuka do something productive in stopping Freddy.
LionHeart1080 chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
So now we have Freddy's first attack, I knew Hikari was going to be his first victim, won't be long before 2/3 of the stooges follow. Not bad. Keep in mind that the only Freddy Kreuger movies I've seen are the first NoES movie and FvJ, but this definitely seems reminiscent of his terrible powers.

Say, you think Jason might make an appearance? Granted, it'd be a longshot for him to get from Crystal Lake to Tokyo-I, but if he could go as far as New York and Springwood, I'm sure he could find his way to Japan. Anyway, just throwing in a helpful idea. Looking forward to seeing the effect Freddy will have on our main heroes. I'm just hoping that Shinji and Asuka survive this fic, that's all I can really say at this point. Keep up the good work.
Alucard180 chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
not to bad, its not as demanted as i had hoped, but for a start it really good, just be more creative in the deaths area and u will do fine

also, i like nightmare on elm street, i cant remember which one, but a girl had the power to fight Freddy in the dream world, she had complete control, i think rei would be good to to fit this role if u decide to use this idea,

just trying to help update soon
Alucard180 chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
I have heard of the sequl with ash, hope it comes out i would love to see it, it would Groovy,

not bad, say let auska and hikari get together, it would be a nice change form the normal pairs, and it would piss touji off,

this chapter is a little short but its not bad, i think u under played auska troubles, she needs to be more distrbed, and a little senceless voilance never hurt.

update soon
LionHeart1080 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Okay, let's see where this goes. By the way, did you hear that a sequel to Freddy vs Jason is already being planned and that if all goes well it may include Ash from Evil Dead.
Gwen Khan chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
i can't wait untill ch 3!
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
like the idea and i will keep and eye on this one update soon