Reviews for Thirteenth Chime
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was so taking a poll,which couple do you like better-namiku(namine and riku),or roxine(roxas and namine)-

SEND ME A MESSAGE AND LET ME KNOW.
Moonshade chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was pretty good.

I like how you format things, the substance that you pour into appearance as well as syntax. I really wish they had let you play around with font, too, because I'm sure you would have done amazing things with it.
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
AW, its so sad...(

DAMN..you do it so good!

you descibed it so well..just more angsty than the game..LOL
Aloria chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
that's the front room of the mansion they're in, right..?

that's kinda sad too.

not kinda, really sad, actually. x.x you *shakes fist* you and your angstfics! lol still good, tho. I liked the use of sound in this one. maybe you should write one involving scent?
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
O t!

I understood it perfectly!

This is Namine's reaction to when Riku transformed into Xeahnort's Heartless right?

Awesome!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
or how about just hit you? XD

no, no, i kid. but i didn't really get what was going on ..

D: [ feels dumb ]

maybe explain to ren-chan when you become ungrounded, ne?

_;
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I like style of the writing and how you emphasized everything. Not sure I understood what was happening with Riku though...
raron2ride chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
this is kinda sad...not exactly sure whats happening, but you describe it well enough to know that riku's letting namine down, and she desperately needs him...

good writing! write more soon, please!
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I don't entirely understand why he was so late, or what he had to do. So I was all...huh?

Still, the writing was nice. I liked how you stetched and emphasized words to kind of speak for themselves and to relate to the scene, and how you italicized, emboldened [haha, that looks weird], and underlined to make things stand out and convey feelings.

It was very nice.