Reviews for One Thousand and Second
askidkid chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
wow,loved it! This scene should of been in the movie,its just it makes the ending even more sweeter :)
LondonGirl101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great story. I loved the movie and this. Very good. :)
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Nicely done, although sad,but...nicely done.
razmataz13drums chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
nah the length is good i think it might have made it worse if u added to it. you're a really good writer so keep going.
mystifairy13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I loved it, and i'm glad u didn't try to add to it. it would have taken some of the 'kick', so to speak, from it. I loved it!
songbirdofthetheater chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
ten minutes? wouldn't have known. This is a very beautiful piece! Full of depth and very astute observations. nice work!
Randi chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That would have been an excellent scene in the movie. It's interesting, because it is so well in character. It's so easy to turn a character into something of your own in a fic, but this really seems as though it could have been taken straight out of the movie. Beautiful work.
Shani8 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
WOW! A very powerful and angst-driven fic. Beautifully written as always. Just Like Heaven is one of my favorite movies, and I hope you write more stories featuring David and Elizabeth. :)

Nice work!

Shaliza :)

_

"Live well, laugh often, love much!"
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Can you make this a 20 minute story? Please don't leave this unabsolved! It's incomplete-should we assume that David did jump or not? Cliffy!
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That didn't seem very underdeveloped to me! lol so, does taht mean you aren't gonna right anymore for this story? because i would read more...but, that was interesting...sad though...
Cali chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Wow this is really good I never thought about what he would have done if elizabeth hadnt remembered him. poor david i think this is really well done and realistic.
Timberlou22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This was a wonderful story, I loved how deeply you captured David's thoughts. I would be great if you continued with another chapter.
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow. This was quite good. _

I hadn't really considered the depth of David's heartbreak after Elizabeth failed to recognize him. I knew he was hurting, but...

The end of this story makes me really happy she remembered after meeting him on the roof.

Happy writing!
pirategal101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
aww i love this story! and i love that movie, its one of my favourites.

great story:)