Reviews for Retrograde
ohdear-ohdear chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
I loved every bit of it, well, of the whole series, really. Specially the last line. Nice ending :) Thanks for sharing! xx
Medea Callous chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Wow, that was really charming. And very believable. I'm enjoying your fics - looking forward to more.
autumngold chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
Thank you for the great story! My heart breaks when you describe Alex and Bobby's relationship and long break-up, but I love that they are starting over again! You write the best fanfic! I'm never disappointed when I read one of your stories!
city77 chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
This is a fantastic story, great job!
kateBA chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
I read the first part of this story leading up to the date a long time ago, and I have been wondering ever since if it was ever completed. I decided to investigate today and found it. I am so hardnosed that it's not very often that a story leaves me with conflicted emotions. First of all I want to say that if it weren't for what I perceive to be an emotional upswing for Goren and Eames at the end of season six, this could very well have been what happened. Of course the reality is that certain actors agreed to come back to the show. So for the time being all characters are still in New York. What bothered me about this story was that they had lost five years and that is quite a long time. But toward the end of the story you showed that perhaps the five years were not lost but used to gain a sense of perspective on what sustains relationships and what is important in life. My first inclination is to blame Alex for leaving. But you write agony, misery, heartache and anguish so heartwrenchingly well that it's easy to see how hard it was for her. She did run away and five years is a long time to run away. But she wasn't happy about leaving and it clearly agonized her. I think I can reasonably understand how the convergence of all these tragedies combined with a failed relationship caused her to just attempt to get away for a while. By the same token we can ask why Bobby didn't go after her? Well again it's not such an easy answer because he was afraid of trying to force himself on a woman who may have not wanted him anymore. She decided to leave, he decided to honor her wish. Both of them managed to build separate lives that seem well on the surface, but incomplete when you look closely. I think what's cool is that the years have served to heal the wounds, so that now all they seem to have left are the good memories. They can go forward from here with the lesson learned.
Cpt.Tina chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
OMG! I nearly fainted when I read my name at the bottom of chapter 1. Although the song wasn't in it this was absolutely awesome! I love the way you put in Alex' Dad and Jimmy Deakins. Even Ross got a place... - And you totally made me laugh with Gorens "Marry me, Alex."-order there. It SO reminded me of the interrogation from 'Prisoner' where Goren orders Hendry like a dog to sit down... *lol*

Thanks very very much for that story. It was lovely. :D
Reddragon chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
From reading whats happing in season six. This may very be a what happens.

Excellent story was very pleased when a new chapter had been added.

Keep em coming.
untapdtreasure chapter 8 . 11/10/2006
U BOOGER! I LOVED THAT and i was about to cry that was so freaking sweet! OMG! and we so could use your version of the hotel scene at the AI-Adult...I'm not above begging, madame!

Sassy
VBallCutie9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I so would love to read more. Please...
boohoo650 chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
Have to say I thought they were going to get back together but I didn't think that he was going to propose. Interesting.
Leatah chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
good story...really enjoyed it...of course I'm was pins and needles because of the angsty part...look forward to future stories...thanks
TriStateCopFan chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
Aw, luved it! Too bad it's over :0(

Definately a fun read.
piecesofflair chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
love, Love, LOVE it! The drama, the romance, the angst, the touches of humor...*wiggles* it's going in my faves!
Spaceape chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
okey you just made my day thank you so much :D

I loved this chapter! it's great finally they're back together!
rainy angellz chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
I LOVED this chapter, and the entire story. Don't worry about the last chapter being lame, it led up to a chapter full of tension, emotion and it really captured the essence of why Alex came back.

Great job!