Reviews for Playboy
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
poor star! SEQUEL! idea: robin cheats on star. robin realizes what he lost! RAVEN GOES TO BEAST BOY! star runs away to be batmans partner. 2 years later teen titans find her, etc.!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
wow, robin you... i love it so sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
WOW!
re chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i hate this story
XxGraysonGirlxX chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow,that was a good story but I'm confused. Did he cheat on her?

Please w/b
pinkpanther95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
ok good story but bit confusing is he in love wit star are rae ? but pretty good none the less?
gamecube professional chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Yeouch... the whole 'I saw you with her' theme... I don't normally read this kind of stuff, but this is definitely a must-read. You're characterisation on both Robin and Starfire is totally flawless, despite being a short one-shot; although the whole 'Eeny meeny miney moe' thing kinda was weird.

To that shipper who posted to your story, write your review in a letter, and mail it to someone who cares.

A

Additional comments: I finally heard it: the news upon the continuation of TT after the Brotherhood of Evil. At the end, Robin and Starfire, finally kiss. ('About time!' Cyborg) And no, it isn't that weird language-getting thing either; she does demonstrate it though... so freaky... but yeah. But, TT has officially been cancelled. Sorry.
Artemistmg chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Robin seems out of charaiter. Or maybe that's just because i like RobStar. Good. HopeFaith Mileyrocks95
Angelically Evil chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
lol great oneshot...it made me laugh for a sec, i dunno why.

But was Robin really cheating on her? It would be interesting if you made one or two more chapters.
Lady Elm chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
cute!
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Very nice i hope there shall be more its very good
paint-yourself-beautiful chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh my gosh, this was great! This was so good, I can't believe it's only a one-shot! Was he actually cheating on her? Do they get together, or does Robin actually get with Raven? I have so many questions that are left unanswered! I'd love to read more, or a sequel or something, this was fantastic! Just...wow!
bored in the lab just one chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Is this a one shot? Anyway, you have a few spelling errors. Plus...YOU MADE HER SOUND SO PATHETIC! HOW COULD YOU? YOU'RE JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER RAVEN SHIPPERS! A STAR BASHER! YOU SUCK! from now on, i refuse to review your stories until you say you're sorry!
Wordmage Kazzidae chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Slade: Patience. Trust is easy to destroy, but it takes time to build.

I wonder how easily Starfire's trust can be broken? And was that little encounter back there with Raven 'nothing'? Maybe Beast Boy and Cyborg saw something they shouldn't have?

As I always say; great stuff. I see you're starting to explore the world of metaphors and similes; go for it. That is the key to true descriptive writing.

Complete? Wha-? That's it? Oh... um... sorry. Oneshots have that kind of effect on me. I think I'm allergic to them. I really should write a few, you know, but I just can't seem to stare one in the face and just write it.

Anyways; keep it up yo! You shurg! (Yes; 'shurg'. It's not a typo.)

Layterz!
princesstarfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
nice one shot plz make a squel and dont let it become a rob/rae plz plz plz plz plz rob/star belongtogether