Reviews for Nighttime Delights
Say-All-That-You-Have-To-Say chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Did you ever make the next installment of this yet?
Freefall chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
AW! Great story!
LorGilFan chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
Love the ending. I can't wait until the sequel. I never knew the nickname for Missouri would be so popular I used Missy in my fic too LOL. I love Dylan and Dean a great duo, father and son.
The Kiss of Death chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
Your story is amazing!I'm adding to my favroites!Can't wait for the jess won't have to is such a little cuite!
breezyyy chapter 12 . 12/6/2006
Great chapter! Amazing story! January! my gosh, i hope i can wait that long, i guess i must, but i'll keep a look out for it. Once again, i'll tell ya that i absolutly loved this story!
SilverStorm06 chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
Great story! I'll be sure to catch the next one. :)
Jessica chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
wow the demon is after deans son wonder what the sequel will have will sammy join add more now now and hurry thanks jessica
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
omg! u had 2 leave it there dnt ya? lol. update soon
TheCleoEgypt chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
This was so good you will definatly have to write a squel or something because i have to know what happens next! and Im sad you wont be writing till January cause ill be on college break for most of Dec. and have more time to read, oh well I will await the next installment!
WinchestersGirl chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
Great story! Cant wait for the next! :)
AllieMcD chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
once again another great chapter, i'm worried about poor little dax and what's coming up, anyways i really hope you decide to write the holiday story
breezyyy chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
AMAZING Chapter! i loved it! funny as hell with Missouri! hope the mirgaines leave you alone for a while! can't wait for the next update!
Jessica chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
wow missouri met deans son and she was great in the chapter wonder what will happen next add more now and hurry thanks Jessica
SilverStorm06 chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
Great chapter! :D
AllieMcD chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
how cute i loved this chapter