Reviews for Buried Beneath the Surface
chop chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Why would she be team sophia? Hell before James/Sophia happened Hil seemed to already be on both sides and friendly w both and took no sides. Or judgment. Seems like herself
chilarie chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
It is funny chilarie sounds like it would have worked better than chopia maybe they would have lasted. Seriously. It looks like chopia work as only friends.
katie chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Did Hil really marry or was it not a legal real one? Because nothing and poof. Maybe it was just show in the end. That whole thing was odd too and something felt off..
katie chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Sequel sequel He was young with marriage I think he learned a lot no more rushes to marriage (imo they both did puppy love not real love) and clearly he did not go after Hil for fear. Consider A/S I won't be surprised if Sophie gave these two her blessing
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I just love how you portrayed Hillaries live for Chad so different from Luke and Peyton. It's so utterly true and real, and it made my heart ache. Especially when he told her "this is how it should be." And I love how you incorporated Sophia in the mix too, but this time Hillarie knew to choose Sophia over "just a man." Like you said...

"Because real life wasn't like that. You can't just follow your heart and expect everyone to come around in a couple of weeks. Life just didn't work like that."

Because it's so utterly true. It's heatwrenching, but true.

Amazing job. A usual.
xtheunforgotten chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Amazing Chilarie story! 3
kylielink chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
liked it.
tmt4life chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
what an amazing chilarie one shot!
liza chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Nobody does chilarie stories...i absolutely loved it. MORE PLEASE! : D
Elyx chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
it is good.

CH are one of my fav ship. they just rock I wish they were togethe in real life
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
that was really good! glad how you put the friendship over the guy...
EugeneElizabeth3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This is a really interesting perspective. I've never really thought of anything like this before. I like the narrative style of the piece, as though the narrator is talking to Hilarie. It kind of reminds me of one of those old cartoons where the cartoon character actually talks to the narrator. Although, this is a little heavier, obviously.
khvghmcg chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
ive read this story for about a million times and i have been just hopeing that u update this becuase i really love chilarie and u wrote this perfectly :))
Treesh Aradia chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
OK I have a new obsession, no thanks to you. Needless to say, I need more C/H fic!
abby chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
hmm! this is the first time I've read cast fics and...I enjoyed it!

It also struck me that you're writing in 2nd Person POV. In my opinion that's kinda tough to put together but you nailed it just fine.

all in all great job.