Reviews for Another Attempt at the Exam
Dazed Dreamer chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
GaaraxHinata. That's the first time I've read about that. XD Poor Shino. I thought he would win, though. Nice job!
seguha chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
yes.. sakura won!
Dazed Dreamer chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Oh, a ShikaOc pairing, eh? Sounds pretty interesting. O Can't wait for the next update! Nice job.
seguha chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
ooh.. i hope sakura wins...
takeBACK chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
update soon.
Dazed Dreamer chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
Kya! XDXDXD *insert lots of more squeals here* Awesome, chibifurby-san! I especially liked that last part, by the way. XD Nice job. And you're starting to update weekly, too...I'm not! T.T
seguha chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
its good )
MihealandMail4ever chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
thank you for putting my character in your story
Dazed Dreamer chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
No Kiba and Hitari scene? Aw...We'll start on trying to update weekly then! Good luck to us both! O
seguha chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
its good
Dazed Dreamer chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
Yay! It's getting pretty interesting. Go Hitari and Kiba! XD. Thanks for putting in my character. You really portrayed her good! Thumbs up! And for the fast update, too!
Dazed Dreamer chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
The first and part of the second exam all in one chappie, eh? Wow. Okay, I'll give you my OC!

Name: Masomori Hitari [that's last name then 1st name]-girl

Village: Sound

Looks: short cropped dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, wears a bandana[any color you want, a lone finger glove on her middle finger on her right hand [same color with bandana she wears]

Personality: Genius, silent[in that cool Shino way] unless she wants to share advice or a sarcastic comment, always has second thougts when making decisions [especially in killing people] even though she's from the Sound.

Specialty: Her specialty is when she gets close to the opponent and touches her/him with her middle finger. The tip of her middle finger[right hand]has a nerve that makes the opponent do anything she says when she snaps HER hands. Of course, she has secong thoughts abou tthis, too.

Others: Dosu's 2nd degree cousin...

Good enough? Lemme know! And nice job on the second chapter!
MihealandMail4ever chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
ok if you are still taking character suggestions my charcter's name is rei and she has brown hair and green eyes and she is from the mist village
MihealandMail4ever chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
awesome story plz continue
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Yes, yes! Continue writing, definitely. I think this is the first time I've encountered this type of fanfic. Good job! I especially liked that Kiba had a good part here, even though it was just to introduce his cousin but he's still here so yeah! O Haha. Keep on updating!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3