Reviews for The Grief Perception
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
*Sniff* *Sniff sniff*
I can't exactly stop sniffling right now.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
The cuteness, it burns. Argh.
roseofnoonvale chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love it.
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*sobs uncontrollably* Oh wow, this is sad. I'm kinda guilty of having Bakura's view on things (not to THAT extreme, but still) and you made me cry yet again. Orange tic tacs for you :) This is great though, captures emotion perfectly ;)
ChaosTurtle chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
love your story *_*

... again xD

... and again depressing ( well i'm happy with it - that doesn't make any sense does it? uh anyways thx for writing!
S.A.M.Thedragongirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw! That was so sweet, and Bakura you Are more aborable thne Yami, Yami' sexy!

*huggls bakura*

Awesoem one-shot! Sorry, no comedy today!
FreshFish chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That was cute. Really different in a fresh way.
flufffmufffin chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
aw! oh wow that made me cry...lol

dont laugh at me!

well so yeah...it was terribly sad...

I like it the way it is..BUT..

you could always do some more stories for after this whole bit..

about yami and bakuras so called relationship...and things...

please do! Im faving. your a great writer im glad I found you!
Lightest'Ink chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow...that was kind of depressing but it's good to know that Yami and Bakura have eachother. :) Nice fic.
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
*starts squeeling really loud* AWH! You SO have to make a sequel to that X3 I demand you X3
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
its beautiful and sad and happy all at once(the ending anyway) i love it. it's sad about Jou but that fis teh story so well. you you really show how lifetimes pass, and gave us a beautiful picture of family. Yugi's son seems like a good guy and i'm glad Kura will be able to someday meet his light's family.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aww, this made me think, what if Yami and Bakura were not trapped in the items for so long, what if they actually went threw all of those 5,0 years! That would be an interesting fic!
bakura240 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I decided to review as I read so these comments might be a bit random hehe

woah Yugi just died and his kids like 70... wow he got old _ and woah joey died young... tbh that seemed obvious... he reminds me of someone I know who wants a freakin motorbike for christmas and im pretty sure he's gonna get himself killed (T_T)

(okay im just gonna read the rest before I say anymore... damn i sound crazy talking to a review _ but meh I like to make them personal)

oh snap it was ryou not yugi! on noes now i shall cry (T_T)

*has watery eyes* OMG BAKURA! *glomps bakura* he's so kawaii when he's liek that!
Rogue1979 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aw! Poor thingy!
PaladinDragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aw, too cute. Sad, but rewarding! Great story.