Reviews for nom de guerre
Prince-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This is very deep and I love it! I like how you explore Athrun's feelings, motivations and fears in this one.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
aww.. that is so true.. so what if he's Patrick ZaLa's son? it doesn't mean he's the same as the guy.. Athrun has a Life of his own.. a Life he chose.. he went against his otou-sama.. and fought for something that.. everyone eLse wanted.. what he wanted..

nyWeiZ, suteki deshou fic!
risingsundynasty chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Short, but very interesting. Keep up your good work!
neji447 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
update ur other stories soon ok dun rush cause if u rush its not going to be nice but this story(not really a story)was short but great keep it up.
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
...that's true it doesn't matter if athrun is alex dino, he will always be athrun zala.

Cool short athrun identity fic.
ri-kun chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
i have to admit that this was pretty well done and to tell the truth, i never expected you, a favourite asucaga writer to write something like this. it was pretty surprising, that's for sure.

anyway, enough of that. i thought this story was...a bit bland for my liking. it didn't seem...deep enough to be considered something really great. most romance stories feel very shallow (very rarely they aren't), but this felt somewhat shallow to me. i read many character analysis fics and this one just isn't up to those standards. however, i do have to admit that it was pretty good considering it came from you. and i do love the title, but i did find the lines quite unnecessary for this short fic.

i think the tenses also screwed me up. no, it's not that it was bad or wrong in any way, it was just that the tenses and the voice used to write this story in just didn't give that very feeling that makes a story "angst". third-person is alright for describing many characters and such, but first-person is the narration you might want to choose because it deals with emotion. and if you pull it off right, it becomes a great story.

um, anyway, enough of me blabbing. this isn't a flame by the way. just how i think. but i do hope you write more of these kinds of fics.