Reviews for Those Who Betray Lord Voldemort
yay chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
This is nice.
Ryuzaki chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
UPDATE! I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
SunShadowedDarkness chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
*Awe* I likes it! and I a very picky person when it comes to reading! Go! Who! BOOYAH BABY. And the LLamas love you too!
bluehazegurl chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
great story!
ladyravena chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
You have to continue this!

You've left us hanging worse than Rowling did!
K-da-great chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
Very well done! OH, I was feeling sorry for Snape! I thought you did an excellent job with Voldemort and the Eaters... You are a really talented writer, very good!
melodie chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
please continue i want to know what happens to them
les chapter 2 . 4/25/2002
Very well done! Your thought processes are well above that of 14 years! I really enjoyed this story, you should consider continuing it.
SeviGrl chapter 2 . 3/15/2002
Awesome...write more! :)
melodie chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
you so should write more about this. it's really good.
melodie chapter 2 . 3/1/2002
oh please write another one. it's really good.
Demeter1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2002
Nice... A very interesting Snape fic. It makes sense in a twisted sort of way and Sirius is acting like his usual self. I'm surprised that he's not 'hissier' toward Snape. I suppose Snape has a point; after all that torture, why bother hating someone like Sirius. It was something that happened so long ago, after all... Dear lord, that's so damn sad! Is there any more?
Angel Grrl Too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 11/27/2001
That was AWESOME! I'm gonna add this to my Favourites as soon as they come back up. Oh, this was great! JUST! OH! AWESOME! I LOVED IT! *bows*
Anonymous Writer chapter 2 . 9/1/2001
Right! Why do ppl cheer so much for The Boy Who Lived (Then Died, LOL)? He didn't DO anything, he just lived! Anyway . . . Sirius . . . *misty-eyed* Hee hee, I think I'm becoming a Sirius/Remus shipper. The 2 hottest HP guys . . . *starts drooling* OK, don't kill me! Oh, and just 1 thing: the raven-Zedd!
Em chapter 2 . 7/16/2001
Well written, i want to know more...so when can i?