Reviews for If Wishes Were Horses
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Perfect! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful! Is there a sequal?
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Great! I love this, your style of writing. Short, to the point, spot on, and great characterization!

Love the scene too hehe, elevators can be so useful *grins*.

I think the ending was a bit odd though, I mean they got somewhat naked and down on the floor in the elevator but then it starts to move and they decide to go somewhere else?

Anyway, I'd absolutely LOVE a sequel ;)
AJeff chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Just started reading Crossing Jordan fanfics, and your stories are very well-written. Your descriptions of the scenarios makes it believable as if having the characters in the same room as the reader. Keep up the fantastic job!
Callieach chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Ha! That was adorable! :D
Jeffro'sNightlyDelight chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
i usually like jordan/nigel parings better then jordan/woody parings but i liked that it was cute
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
can you imagine all the questions that will be generated when the crew and the force sees the various marks on the bodies... the "cat ate the canary" smiles... how a hair band got tangled in Woody's hair...
can-can-can chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Aw! Okay it was sweet and tender and everything a good shipper could hope for! :) Thank you for starting off my morning with a smile. :D

And I hope that sequel does pop up!
immalee chapter 1 . 10/28/2006

I'm fairly new to the Crossing Jordan Fanfic realm. But now I'm hooked :)

Wonderful story! Hope you'll do a sequel!

cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I think you could write out a recipe and make it sound awesome. lol what I'm trying to say is I love your writing, it's just so good.
Roxie chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow, I love these two! I wish this would really happen! Lol, that is my wish!
Eireish chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Love the fluff! The tongue-in-cheekiness of this is refreshing. I'm really looking forward to the sequel... and more than willing to join the coup.
Colbykid chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was amazing!
TruLuv chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I wish 2 things:

1) That this would happen on the show

2) That CJ would actually air their 6th season. I'm dying without it.

Keep up the great work
cjds chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Soaked in sacchrin, I let out a deep sigh, "ah amoire." I smile. Somehow I have a strong desire to pull my hair up. Ah, thank you. Smile and sigh again. I wonder where the closest elevator is?