Reviews for Breeze of Change
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
You are a terrible person, had iNot read the reviews I would have read this entire fluffy ass story waiting for Spike to notice Ed. Why the he'll would you even list it as a SpikexEd story when most of the book centers around Faye and Spike having sex. Everything that isn't lemon is either lime or leading up to lemon. That isn't talent it's harem STOP writing !
Guest chapter 14 . 2/25/2016
MORE YER BASTERD! GOOD JOB YER BASTETD!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
WHAT THE HELL MATE
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
MORE SPIKEANDED MOOOREEEEE
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
AYE YER BUGGER WASNT THIS ROMANCE BETWEEN SPIKE AND ED?!
KELS B chapter 46 . 7/23/2012
Loved this one! Defiantly one of my favorite Cowboy Bebop stories! Would love to see another sequel to this story of Spike and Faye getting married or having a baby or both! I think it would be a good story line :)
otto chapter 46 . 11/26/2011
It was good but when someone is trying to find a spike and ed story it uasully means they wish for them to be paired together not with to seprate people and I must add that you please warn one before hand if it was so they do not end reading an entire story in which the pairing was a complete lie. As I said before it was really good just the pairing is what annoyed me. Faye is not one of my favorite characters.
Trebius chapter 46 . 7/9/2011
I really liked this story. It light and cute and made me smile throughout. It's hard to find good cowboy bebop stories where ed is an important character so seeing her interactions sas one of the best part for me. I hope you continue writing more stories that are as good as or better than this one.
An chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Although I very much enjoy your writing style, spikexfaye just doesn't sit well with me. I don't like her. I was looking for spikexed.
NebulaDust chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
nice first chapter
Tonnerre chapter 46 . 6/23/2009
No more? I'm gonna read your other stories then!
Tonnerre chapter 44 . 6/23/2009
I'm certain edwards love life will be way more successful than the others.
Tonnerre chapter 40 . 6/23/2009
I like the story. I think I should start reading your other fics soon, I feel like Faye and Spikes relationship progressed too fast for some But we all know they belong together don't we?
Tonnerre chapter 22 . 6/22/2009
Eds adventures are the coolest! I hope Jet doesn't catch wind of this.
Heart of a Music Box chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
THIS IS POSTED FASLSLY! It should be under Spike and Faye!