Reviews for Code Lyoko E 107: Your Own Worst Enemy
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Lyokoluva, Jim was busy with his work, the school may be closed to students but it is still open to teachers. Jim seems to be more then the Gym Teacher, like a part teacher, part groundskeeper, part janitor, part handyman, so forth. SO I figured he wouldn't be able to sit in the Factory with the others because he has a job and responsibilities. Also, I liked that scene with Sam to, a good joke on Odd and Ulrich. Can't make my series all dark and angst need to have some comedy even if it's at the expense of Odd and Ulrich.

ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire, they won't fight Aelita forever... Take that however you want.
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow, that was nice.

It is good that the team have a new member instead of missing ones, cause each help bring the victory a bit closer, isn't it?

And i suggest that they should save Aelita soon, cause how long they can fight against friend? Then maybe Xana should find a new host, more neutral this time, or evolve so he don't need a host anymore, but its just my suggestion.

You don't need my bless anymore...

Good luck with the next chapters.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
this series id really making half-term worth while, i like the idea of Sam joining in the group, and the bit where they came out of the scanners and sam made that comment, but where was Jim in this?

Keep up dating,

Lyokoluva :)
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
another great fic. it is cool to see sam in it now. good luck with the next one.