Reviews for The House of Wolves
Crazy With Happiness chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
OMG! THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER! i loved it to death! i totally could not stop crying. you're an amazing writer so always continue writing. :D
Dayreanus chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Good chapter climax of the story
EnglisHRosE2701 chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
This story is FANTASTIC! Your really good and I hope you do one day publish it, and if you ever do let me know and I'll be first one to buy it D
HevnoAngered chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
The climactic final chapter in the Digidania series. I loved it. The tense moments of the buildup before the confrontation of Tai and Matt. The same for TK and Matt. The broken hearts, the explanations, the crests. It all came to a head that was so intense that I couldn't believe it.

And the aftermath was great. I loved knowing the names of there children. Sara and Matt. Another child of Kamiya and Ishida blood. Very interesting.

This may be years too late, but hey your fics are inspiring.
RockFox chapter 6 . 4/27/2005
Really good story! I read the first 2 story before for it. I hope you write about Ryo's story!
kaygirl chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
Wow, *sniffs and wipes tears from eyes* that was really, really good ). and seriously deep.
LadyFireCat and LittleMissMartini chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Great story! LOVE it! Are you going to continue? 'Cuase if you are can you warn me? All your stories are great. Keep Writing!

-Rose
Magnum Chaos chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Man, that was one good chapter. I read the whole lot of the story, and I thought it was amazing. You might wanna think of a career as a writer. i mean,all the female fan fic writers were like "TK's got a knife in his stomach for over 3 months," etc, etc. (Man, that has got to be one BIG wound, judgin' from yer description.) Anywho, you've just made history. Can you review my stories when they come out? You're so good at this,you make me wanna give up writin' here.(I'm new here.)If I do continue, I'll try my best to make my stories good enough for ya. I'd be happy if I could be at least half as good as you are.
Magnum Chaos chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Wow, that was GREAT! I have yet to see another story in this vein! Keep writing! God bless ya!

_
JTNeal chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
You are a truly talented writer, and this is by far the best SERIES I have read on .
The only thing that bothered me is that you seemed to rush it. Don't get me long, it was a fairly long series, but I feel you could have added so much more to it, enough for an extremely long novel at least.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
this is the best medieval story i have read
keep writing :P
Jack chapter 6 . 11/22/2003
I finally finished it. From when I first found your work almost two years ago, I finally have finished reading that that is on the level of the most epic of epic tales. You my friend are an author of the most highest degree. You wield the threads of fables like those of a master weaver, creating a masterful tapestry of wonder and excitement. A work so perfect that anyone who reads it will not, cannot, be taken on an emotional rolercoaster all the way to the competition. I believe that what you have written here will be talked about throughout the halls of the Internet for long times to come.

Congratulations my friend, you've made history...
Cardcaptor Raa'Shaun chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
I loved the prequel to this story and this one is just as good _ But that ending...does that mean that there will be a sequel to this one too? Hmm I think that a sequel would be wonderful espically from some1 with your writing skills _
Avalonia chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
Magnificant. Incredible. This story deserves a sequel.
tkfav20 chapter 6 . 6/3/2003
OK. This has got to be the best fic I have EVER read. It all fit. Even dark TK. You should think about making this into a book. I cried when Matt died. Matt is one of my favorite characters. But this is good stuff, especially with how close TK and Kari are. I still think they should have built a new palace instead of staying in that creepy Ishida ruin.