Reviews for Shelter from the Pain
Heather chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Bruises don't last 3 years.

Otherwise, this was a good story
The Hark-ness monster chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
AWW. that was so sad :( but I love them. I miss all the old characters from Avatar but I really like the new ones in Korra too...oh well.

This is Alice, by the way, from writing group! :D check out my profile!

I'll get around to reading some of your other fan fictions soon I hope!
thebookwormxo chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
That was so sweet! My favorite thing about Avatar is Sokka and Katar's brother/sister relationship. It's so sweet and this fic was really good!
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Oh that was just too cute. I SO need to make something like this. LoL
Sifu Toph chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Nice work, my fellow Sifu. I can't really see Katara ever cutting herself, though, but that really isn't the point. As it is, this is a beautiful, moving fan fic, one you should be proud of.

I love the relationship between Sokka and Katara. It is a highlight of the show and you express their unconditional love for each other wonderfully. I can relate. I am the oldest child in my family and I would do anything to protect my younger sisters. Maybe that is why I adore Sokka so much...

At any rate, I love how you point out that Sokka cannot exactly cure the problem outright, but he can be there for Katara when she needs him most. So eloquent and lovely, not to mention heartwrenching.

Once again, excellent work. Keep it up!

Sifu Toph
Piper Aurora Potter chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Aw, that was really good, Lauren! I adored it! I loved the poem the best, though. Very, very awesomely awesome.

Love from,

Piper Aurora Potter
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wonderful and so soulful and great!