Reviews for Community of Their Own
EB91 chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
Holy crap. I just finished this, and I have to say I'm blown away. It's weird to think this story has been up for almost 10 years now... how have I not read it before now? XD lol.

I loved the whole thing. You made the whole Mark/Roger thing believable, and I was really on the edge of my seat, wondering if they'd actually be together by the end! Bravo!

And I must say - Maureen and Benny? It's so... weird! Like, you know that it could happen and people always write about it, but them as an actual couple? It's just... weird. But you pulled it off. :)

Wonderful fic. Definitely going under my Favorites! :D

welleg chapter 22 . 9/8/2007
Great story. Lots of drama, but then again I think there has to be with that group.
ella-spella chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
your psychotic
Katieelessar chapter 22 . 7/18/2006
Wow, this story was just amazing. I'm ashamed of myself for only reading it 5 years too late. lol. It was so beautiful and really, a very unique idea. I cried when you cried, I cried when Mimi died, when Mark left Roger in Portland but I also laughed along with the rest of the family at the end. This was such a wonderful tale and I am so happy that you shared it (and your beautiful writing) with us. Keep up the great work!

Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
Um, that makes no sense. It's stated in the movie(and I'm betting the play) That BENNY purchased the building they all lived in. There for the father-in-law would have no rights to it. Even if he did get divorced, the building would still be Benny's.
PeeenAmme chapter 22 . 12/31/2005
i know this is like an old story

but i thought it was really good and felt the need to review!

it was really great!
teh liz chapter 22 . 12/4/2005
You know, after four years, this is still one of my favorite stories. Just saying. Thanks for sharing, as always.
Catherine chapter 7 . 8/25/2002

First of all, I just wanna say that I'm in the middle of reading your fanfic "Community of Their Own" and so far it's really, really great. Now, I don't know how long ago you finished this, or if you'd wanna open it up again, but I just have a suggestion. I've lived in Scarsdale for 12 years of my life. A lot of Chapter 7 is really on target, especially Erica and Mark's mom (they're attitudes are so typical of Scarsdalians. LOL) If you wanted to, though, I could help you go through it and fix some things about neighborhood and street names. This doesn't take away from your story at all, it's really great. This would just add that little bit more of credibility to it that would say, "Wow, that author REALLY knows her stuff." I sent you this in an e-mail, too, in case you didn't see the review. E-mail me back () if you're interested, the offer always stands. If not, good job on the fanfic anyway! I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Thanks! Bye.

~ Catherine
Christine9 chapter 22 . 7/26/2002
So I just talked to you on IM, but I'm reviewing anyway ;) I loved this story when I obsessively checked for updates last summer, and I still love it. I stayed up until 6am reading it the other night- and I still squealed at the end of the story! ::pets Sandy's story:: COTO will never die! ::runs through the streets with a copy of COTO in a binder, chanting..::
Larissa3 chapter 22 . 5/31/2002
This was wonderful. Really, truly wonderful.
Chris chapter 22 . 5/28/2002
I can't believe I didn't find this before! Wow! Great Fic!
L chapter 8 . 4/16/2002
Just when I think I've read the best Rentfic, another one always seems to come along. :) This rules. Can't wait to finish reading it. Just thought I'd stop halfway through and review, since I'm enjoying it so much. :)
Angel of Harmony chapter 22 . 4/2/2002
Wow. This is just... wow. It's 2:00 am at the moment; I should be asleep, but instead, I've been sitting here reading this entire thing for the last 3 hours. I can't believe I never read this before; I read your post about wanting two more reviews, and I thought, "Ok, I'll go read that, I need something to read," and now I'm just sitting here in awe. This was seriously amazing. This is actually the first RENTfic I'm reviewing; before I just read fics without responding, not knowing quite what to say, but I knew that I had to respond to this. The array of emotions you conveyed... I went from lauging to crying to squealing with happiness so many times, and everything was just so well-written, so in-character, and the plot twists were so realistic yet so unexpected... wow. I really can't think of anything else to say. That was just fantastic. Excellent job. I should probably end this now and get some sleep, but once again, I just want to say that this was an incredible story.

-Angel of Harmony/Celestial_Harmony2004 yahoo (Jen the newbie)
Owlswings chapter 22 . 3/21/2002
Bravo! I really and thoroughly enjoyed your fic. It's one of the best out there! Keep writing!

From the ever faithful

BabyCaramel chapter 6 . 1/27/2002
Sandy, you are killing me. Killing me. Best friend UST... I can't handle it all! ::dies:: This is so good, and I'm going to continue reading right now.