Reviews for Spoiler Stories From Beyond the Grave
G.E Waldo chapter 17 . 4/22/2009
I don't think you've ever written anything that I didn't want to read over and over again.

Only read the one part so far (school, homework, finals and job - AHG!), but thus far: Kudos!
Angelfirenze chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
And I almost feel bad for Wilson. Almost.
Angelfirenze chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
And all I can do is wince in memory. *commences doing so* Also, I should add that Shitter's title is Detective, not Officer. He's a plainclothes detective, which is at least Detective Second Grade, I believe. First Grade is the highest and I simply refuse to believe Shitter would have made it that far up the rank without being completely corrupt - which, of course, he is. I bet you he's bribing his captain and lieutenant. *nods*
Angelfirenze chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
He'd rather go to jail than hug her. She can't figure out that it's your boyfriend you should be trying to convince you don't have feelings for another man, not the bloody mirror. *would roll eyes if Benadryl hadn't weighted them down so much*
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Hee. Just...hee. I think I would have loved this version of Season Three!Wilson. He certainly makes me laugh more and doesn't spend QUITE all his time lecturing. *giggles some more*
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Has Wilson called House 'man' in canon? Seriously, I'm curious now...*ponders*
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
It's official - you're on some sort of drug and I only just found this. The Pit actually sent me an update alert for some reason. They certainly didn't before. *sighs* If I didn't need Benadryl right now, I'd probably be jumping up and down waiting to see where you go with this.

I'm still waiting, just not jumping. *looks forward to wonderful allergic reaction relief*
AussieAngst chapter 14 . 12/9/2006
Aw... Sniffle. I loved it.
KidsNurse chapter 14 . 12/1/2006
Yeah, I'll take this scenario over the many, far grimmer, ones I've been imagining since Tuesday. From your lips to the writers' ears; works for me! Great job, per usual.

~mj
Caerulea chapter 12 . 11/7/2006
No matter where the show takes the plotline - this story is a great AU.
Tbird chapter 12 . 11/7/2006
Now THIS is what should happen on the show. It explains how House and Wilson could remain friends after House could ends up on trial. If House let Wilson be punished for what House did then Wilson should be pissed at him and their friendship ruined, if House confessed then there wouldn't be a trial, and if Wilson turned House in then Cuddy wouldn't be able to save House. Your version explains everything.
Caerulea chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
Please God - let this scene be on the show!
Tbird chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
I'm continuing to love your interpretations of the spoilers but come on, calling Wilson "pudgy" is really a stretch. Especially from Coma Guy.
Caerulea chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
I *love* these snippets of dialogue. You should write for the show.
elliott ashes chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
"“Whoo ho. A road trip!” said House as he leaned back in the passengers seat. “We are so Thelma, Louise and Coma Guy.”

“Shut up House.”"

That is absolutely brilliant.