Reviews for Spoiler Stories From Beyond the Grave
just got back from SATs chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
XD Aw, who's pudgy? He's scrawny under those puffy shirts... But dang the baby-face. XD
nomad1328 chapter 10 . 11/3/2006
volvo's an expensive doctorly car, right? ehh... oh, wilson. This is so typical... Are you an insider? ;)
elliott ashes chapter 9 . 11/3/2006
I liked this chapter, very nice dialogue. You wrote Tritter' s character perfectly.
bmax chapter 9 . 11/2/2006
Loved all of these little ficlets. Looking forward to seeing where this arc takes us.
NaiveEve chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Oh cool, there is more...

Duh - the next chapter button should have given that away.

I love it.

“I am not re-enacting Thelma and Louise with you.”

“Spoil sport. I’d let you be Louise.”

“Was she the one with the headscarf and the glasses?”

“So you.”

NaiveEve chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I love spoilers - and I like them even more when they are scripted. What a good idea! I hope there is going to be more...

Akiyra chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
I love these. You should write for the show, seriously. Update soon!
elliott ashes chapter 8 . 10/29/2006
Wow, you update fast. You still write dialogue very well, and keep everyone in character. I especially like the way you put a wide variety of emotions into these.
nomad1328 chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
keep it comin' :) glad your wheels are spinning... cause so are mine!
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
These were very well written, I especially liked the "stick of love." I can't wait for the new episodes, it will be interesting to see how accurate this was. House's lines here really do sound like things he would say.
Tidwell chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Excellent! Now I'm really hungry for the new eps. And although we haven't experienced Tritter yet, I'll bet you've got him spot on.
KidsNurse chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This is just superb, and I'd not be surprised if we actually do hear some of this dialogue. The third vignette, especially, made my blood run cold.

schokolade chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hehehe, the 'stick of love’ Some excellent dialogue in there!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2